• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Release] Infinix Package Installer Payload, Install PKGs straight from your Phone

LightningMods

Fire Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
Release Infinix Payload "Package Installer at your Finger tips, No App, No BS"

(All info in the ReadMe)

https://github.com/LightningMods/infinix-Package-Installer-Payload/releases/tag/1

Now available on @_AlAzif DNS (165.227.83.145) under "5.05" for Android User i recommend using my
my Android App
Download:

Includes:
Everything included along with HEN 2.1

Everything included along with Latest PS4FTP Plus all the changes iv added to PS4FTP for the Package Installer

First ever Payload Plugin, and to hold all dynamic relocations a.k.a the NIDs i need

Setup/Steps:

1. Change your DNS to AlAzif (165.227.83.145) or your Hoster of choice
  2. Download either the Installer Tool for Windows or Android
  3. Launch the Inifnix payload, Put in your IP in the tool... then click "Install Payload Plugin"
  4. re-launch the Inifix Payload and install any Fake Signed Package you want (remember this enables HEN)
  5. Profit?????
Credits:
  1. Flatz for being Flatz
  2. Xerpi for PS4FTP
  3. xvortex for Edited PS4FTP
  4. SISTR0 For HEN 2.1

And everyone else involved with PS4FTP and HEN 2.1 (would be a very long List).

IcEmAn1811

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah but if u want to install basically any game you ned to have it on ur phone, so that means you will (probably) need at least 64gb sd card. Still is great and I will test it out. Thanks!!

Reactions: ric452

Zaiakursed

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
So It's Like PKG Sender, but from phone.
sweet. Thanks!!

Remak

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 9, 2018
How to install game update? I try to install update after game, but it disappeared

Reactions: Odiebones

Zeeshan

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 28, 2018
It will take ages then to install....

VonCunz

YARR!
DKS Member
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah but if u want to install basically any game you ned to have it on ur phone, so that means you will (probably) need at least 64gb sd card. Still is great and I will test it out. Thanks!!
I mean it's good for small games or homebrews that doesn't really take up space but considering most phones have larger capacity, this is quite useful, plus you can download* games on the go. (or if you're lazy to boot up a PC) XD

jasonking

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 22, 2018
thanks bro

Reactions: Fayaz0506

Htothenizzle

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 15, 2019
I've been using this and work works great, however one time my PS4 froze in the middle of transferring an almost 50gb file. The process failed and it looks like the file is permanently taking up 50 gb on my PS4. Can anyone help me to find where this package file is stored on the PS4 directory to delete it?

travisdown

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hi! I am using a Realme X2 Pro. It's on the latest stock firmware - Android 10. I have installed the Package Installer app in my phone from Playstore.

I connected the PS4 to WiFi hotspot on phone to increase bandwidth. I enabled the Infinix payload (I tried before enabling HEN 2.1 and after enabling HEN 2.1) from Al Aziz page > I get an error that I need to install payload from tool. I turn on the app in my smartphone and it tries to connect to FTP.. waits for 20 mins and then gives and error that it's time out because it's waiting for welcome handshake from server.

Just to check FTP connection, I enabled FTP payload again after HEN 2.1 through the Al Aziz page. I configured FTP server settings in X-plore app in my smartphone. It connects just fine to port 1337 and I was able to see the file system.

I tried clearing cache and cookies, restarted PS4 and tried entire thing. No change.

Please let know if I need to be doing something else.

Tx!

Travis

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayalc1818