• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

question extract ps4 fake pkg files to original files

max30

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hi is it possible to do this method

is there any way to extract a fake pkg file before I have dumped a lot of my ps4 games to hard drive
and i got also got some fake pkg files ps4 games and dlc files is there any way to extract them to the original files.

there is also a software for ps4 to merge all the pkg files into 1 pkg file so maybe i could merge all the dlc of a ps4 game into 1 fake pkg file then if it is possible to extract it to the original files.

what i want to do is extract fake pkg files to the original files doing this with fake pkg games and fake ps4 games and fake psn games.
cos i have seen a few online like some fake psn games that are not on a ps4 discs like i am trying to find the game stranded deep ps4 fake pkg file and i have found it but it is a fake psn pkg file. cos it was not brought out on ps4 on disc i know i can install on my ps4 but what i want to do is to extract it to the original files if that can be done.

so is there any method out there like a software that will extract psn and ps4 and ps4 dlc fake pkg files to the original files.