• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
Its only for 5.05 backported games. webRTE dont work in 6.72

i've just checked the trainer and there is a payload for 6.72, so it should work also for this firmware, but it's strange that they did not post a message for this.

So, about the the 5.05 can you confirm that the new games for 6.72 work also for the backported on 5.05 ?

thanks

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
i've just checked the trainer and there is a payload for 6.72, so it should work also for this firmware, but it's strange that they did not post a message for this.

So, about the the 5.05 can you confirm that the new games for 6.72 work also for the backported on 5.05 ?

thanks

edit: works fine with https://leeful.github.io/672/index.html , i can only test on fw6.72 ,but if you can run the game its the same! You only need to have the same game ID and update version (tested on Days Gone 1.51 cusa09175)

edit2: didnt test: Ali-Azif : https://cthugha.exploit.menu/

Last edited:
Reactions: vigilantevil

operador7

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 19, 2018
Its only for 5.05 backported games. webRTE dont work in 6.72
It works I was messing around yesterday, u need to get the payload and inject with a payload sender.

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
It works I was messing around yesterday, u need to get the payload and inject with a payload sender.

I know, it was updated, i just use leeful webRTE, it works nice!

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
does the update of the game must be the same to apply the cheats ?

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
does the update of the game must be the same to apply the cheats ?
In general yes, but sometimes the trainer works for all the updates because the memory address´s didnt change in the game, but its rare.

Reactions: psychodark

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
In general yes, but sometimes the trainer works for all the updates because the memory address´s didnt change in the game, but its rare.

I've tried with DMC 5 on firmware 5.05. I have the update 1.08 and the trainer is 1.01. it doesn't work

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
I've tried with DMC 5 on firmware 5.05. I have the update 1.08 and the trainer is 1.01. it doesn't work

Like i say, its rare, for that game you will need the 1.01 update!

reaperxsilicon9

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 14, 2018
Does your ps4 have to stay connected to internet?Or can you disconnect after activating cheat?

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
Does your ps4 have to stay connected to internet?Or can you disconnect after activating cheat?

You only need to stay connected to turn on/off trainer, you can disconnect after activate trainer.

reaperxsilicon9

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 14, 2018
You only need to stay connected to turn on/off trainer, you can disconnect after activate trainer.
Ok,but you would need to reconnect to turn a cheat on or off?

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
Ok,but you would need to reconnect to turn a cheat on or off?

Of couse! i dont recomend connect and disconnect and reconnect...it could hang the connection.

reaperxsilicon9

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 14, 2018
I can't craft Molotovs when I run infinite ammo/bandages in days gone. It says "max capacity".It also seems to continue if you save a game. I had to go back to my earlier saves.

Last edited:

cunhak9

Contributor
Jul 26, 2020
I can't craft Molotovs when I run infinite ammo/bandages in days gone. It says "max capacity".It also seems to continue if you save a game. I had to go back to my earlier saves.

Same problem, max capacity 0/3 lol , ammo and bandages works fine.

psychodark

DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
does somebody have a problem with infinite money on mafia 3 ? I activeted the "max total money" but it works also for the racket damage missions and I can not continue

I've tried to deactivate the cheat, but is the same

is there a solution for this ?
thanks

pele

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 5, 2018
i tried the trainer with Horizon Zoro Down Complete Edition, but when I use any cheat, the game and even whole console breaks down immediately. I have to restart my console by unplug and plug again power cable!

Zeca

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 3, 2019
I have problems with two games, Blasphemous and Hollow Knight.
Same version, same update and the trainers don't attach.
Anyone know what could be?
I was told it might be due to the firmware. The codes must be for 5.05 and my system is 6.72

MIckjones

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 3, 2022
Good thanks