• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Vitosal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 13, 2021
Hey guys,

I finally got around to making a backup of my Ezio Collection. I haven't played it since its release. I've reinstalled it and currently playing through it to make sure it's okay, but I've only just remembered that there was some “DLC” or “Ubisoft Club” rewards which I cannot get access to.

For instance, in Assassin's Creed 2 you can explore the Auditore Family Crypt at the Villa in Monteriggioni, but because I can't connect to PSN, I can't reactivate it through Ubisoft.

I still have the extracted files of the base build and update 1.2, and I'm sure the rewards are in here because when I run a bash script for the DLC it states there is none. One of the files I found in Assassin's Creed 2 was DLC extra.forge. Whether that ties to all DLC or just AC2, I'm not sure.

I tried using “DLC” unlockers, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm pretty new to the DLC front of things, and especially add-ons connected to Ubisoft.

Can anyone maybe point me in the right direction of how to unlock these from my source files and a method of activating them in-game?

I'd really appreciate it.

The additional rewards are:

AC 2:
— Altair's Outfit
— Auditore Family Crypt
— Additional Throwing Knives
— Foreign Supply Pack 1 (also adds Medici cape in AC: Brotherhood)
— Foreign Supply Pack 2 (also adds Venetian cape in AC: Brotherhood)
— Assassin Reward Pack (unlock Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari)
— Initiate Reward pack (unlocks Palazzo Medici)
— Master Assassin Reward Pack (unlocks Arsenale)

AC: Brotherhood
— Altair's Robes
— Armor of Altair
— Florentine Noble Attire
— Gun Ammunition Capacity Upgrade
— Assassin Reward Pack (unlocks Aqueducts)
— Master Assassin Reward Pack (unlocks Trajan Market)

AC: Revelations
— Exclusive Mediterranean Missions
— Brotherhood Supply Pack
— Initiate Reward Pack (Increases ammunition capacity)
— Master Assassin Reward Pack (Unlocks Vlad's Prison)

*Note, I didn't recognize any of these file names when extracting the contents, these are just names I got from the Ubisoft Rewards page where I already claimed these things when this collection came out.

Reactions: bfggv

bfggv

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Assassins_Creed_the_Ezio_Collection_PS4-Playable is also updated to v1.02 and has the same problem.
This used to mess with my ocd when I played it for the first time, like for a ultimate release everything should've been unlocked and not behind this ubisoft rewards crap.