• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Remoteplay alternative PStream app

Gattu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hello members,

I would like to share a news for the people who want to use PS4 remote play feature on android devices. The app can be downloaded from https://www.pstreamer.app/ and setup is very simple.

I tried it with my ps4 pro with 2.4GZ wifi router and it seems to have no lags on local network. I am using this app with my jailbroken 5.05. Currently only ds4 controller is supported to phone by bluetooth or usb.

Let me know if a detailed tutorial is needed.

Gilles32

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
hello
please can you make a little video on how to use it i am not able to thanks

Reactions: Leonardo Lima

healdeal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 7, 2018
Brest, France
A tutorial would be helpful.

Zaiakursed

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
I agree. Any video Tut?

Tang Yin'a

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2020
Hello members,

I would like to share a news for the people who want to use PS4 remote play feature on android devices. The app can be downloaded from https://www.pstreamer.app/ and setup is very simple.

I tried it with my ps4 pro with 2.4GZ wifi router and it seems to have no lags on local network. I am using this app with my jailbroken 5.05. Currently only ds4 controller is supported to phone by bluetooth or usb.

Let me know if a detailed tutorial is needed.
no dude, it only has a trial and you need to purchase the whole thing to be permanent. so chiaki is better than this

Reactions: Barky