• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Media Player 3.50 (VR) Patched for 5.05 / 5.07 by PS4Miner

Vedamalady

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 27, 2018
what is beeing said to work on the official PS4 site doesn't mean it works with the media player here. For example .avi files do not work aswell and about the 4K support idk, maybe there is be a newer verison of Media player required.

Maybe we will get a better player fpkg than this one, who knows...

Thanks for the response. I never thought about the AVI format not working as well. I'd be interested in seeing if people who had PSN accounts before had more privledges than those who didn't. I really appreciate who ever put this together. Hope in the future we get a version that is more compatible or someone makes their own media player with better compatibility.

Johntravolta

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 4, 2018
So great, even dlna works. thanks

Vahnyyz

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 22, 2018
Is there any chance this has been updated?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any chance this has been updated?

There is no chance because the next version requires higher firmware.

Reactions: Vahnyyz

jimmy777

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 2, 2019
hi i have installed this today over the top of my original media player (that worked) and it wont load? any help would be greatly appriciated

Reactions: ShweMoeps4

Platinum

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 13, 2019
This is not my upload I did not make the patch. It was made by ps4miner.

Posting this at ps4miner's request: This is a patched version of official PS4 Media Player 3.50 (VR supported) so it can play music and video on non PSN-activated console.

Thank you for the upload !

However I get an error when I launch the Media Player "Cannot start the application. (CE-41839-5)"
I'm using hen 2.1.1 on 5.05 FW (PS4 CUH 1200)

Any idea why ?

P.S: I also noticed when I install the pkg it says "The same content has already been installed. Do you want to continue installing?" even if I deleted before !

edit: It works with Hen 2.1 now but I can't get the audio I tried AC3 and MP3 :/

Last edited: