• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Jailbreak FAQ

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
This thread is for frequently asked questions please read your question might have been answered already. This thread is also for all Noob, medium and high tier questions.
This thread will increase in size as I keep adding user comments and fixes as they come with time.
i will also add comments and give credit to whomever makes it.

I encourage everyone to participate, comments and share the love helping our fellows.

Is there a back port game thread ?
Yes: our good friend @Conor O'neill has done a GREAT job here is his thread
https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/5-05-backport-patch-thread.40594/

My ps4 keeps crashing:
Hold power button, try try and try again the jailbreak is unstable right now everyone has the same issue.

Can i update to 6.72 now ?
We dont recommend you do it yet.

How can i download games.?
type the name of your game in the search box.
seach threads on our top uploaders @African and @Conor O'neill

allexanderrr

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hello, I want to ask how the games listed in the back port game thread are supposed to be installed. Is the method the same as 5.05 games or do I have to do something additional ?

Str0mgald

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 22, 2018
Good idea for this thread! I have a question. I've read several comments of fpkg's compiled for firmware 5.05 are not working on the 6.72. Is this still the case? Or is this issue resolved?

wasiqdabirawan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 7, 2020
I am using HEN 5.05 and I want to update on 6.72. Can I do it? if yes, Kindly tell me how

Mango

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 30, 2019
I am using HEN 5.05 and I want to update on 6.72. Can I do it? if yes, Kindly tell me how
There is plenty stable 6.72 Jailbreaks out right now... You need to update by USB... Download the 6.72 update file from SCE. PARTY. Then you need to have a fresh USB stick formatted to FAT32 then create a folder named "PS4" on the USB drive formatted as FAT32. Inside that folder, create another folder named "UPDATE".

soumya260290

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi friends ,i need help...Im on 7.55 and want to downgrade ..please reply how to do?

2Ceedz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2018
Pretty sure you cant downgrade, but know 7.xx is being worked on. Al-Azif says hes working on 7.02 and i THINK 7.55. From what im hearing (been mia for a bit) seems anything over 5.05 seems a bit unstable, but as soon as al-azif updates his page should be a 7.55 exploit (I hope).
Think there is a server now for it but sounds like its running at about the same rate as 7.02.]
Im just waiting as we cant downgrade so will be testing 7.55 exploits as soon as they are released.

There are some good exploit pages but i personally prefer al-azifs as he doesnt want to put 7.5x exploit up until a little more stable.

was gonna update 5.05 to 6.7w but not sure if that is worth it unless itll play games you cant backport to 5.05.

Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong.

Thanks

Reactions: Phùng Xuân Đức

Atul Virley

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 3, 2020
I have some psn purchased games on my ps4 which i have to jailbreak is there any issues i can get which i should know of? Is there any chance of my psn id getting blocked?

Dragonlordfrodo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2019
New to PS4 jailbreaking. If I do this, will I still be able to Livestream directly from the PS4? Would any homebrew like emulators able to be streamed from the PS4 through the share function?