• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PS4 6.72 PSVR

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
I haven't see any PS4 PSVR 6.72 content. Is the current exploit compatible with PSVR just yet? If so I'm hopeful we can start getting a boatload of new PSVR content soon.

Centrino2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2020
in the same boat, was expecting beat saber to pop up fairly quickly. Guess a lot of owners didnt hold back and updated

gh0st

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 2, 2018
same here ((((

flawko2020

ps4 games lover
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
morocco
same right here we hope..

Rootedblade

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
stay on 5.05

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Since my last post we have gotten a lot more PSVR content. Here is my checklist for others to verify they got everything they can since the 6.72 exploit came out. Let me know if I missed anything, some games are PSVR compatible and wind up over in the main PS4 section.

New Games:
Ace Combat 7
ARK Park
Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Blood and Truth
Firewall Zero Hour
Ghost Giant
Gungrave VR
Gungrave VR U.N.
Killing Floor Incursion
Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams
Roller Coaster Tycoon Joyride
Sariento VR
Space Junkies
Tetris Effect
The Angry Birds Movie 2: Under Pressure
The Persistence
Track Lab
Wipeout Omega Collection
Wolfenstein Cyberpilot
Ultrawings
Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner

Updates that either make games PSVR, adds a little additional content, or improves the PSVR experience:
Moss 1.09 update
No Man's Sky 2.14
Skyrim VR 1.04 update

Last edited:

chuck123

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 6, 2020
Since my last post we have gotten a lot more PSVR content. Here is my checklist for others to verify they got everything they can since the 6.72 exploit came out. Let me know if I missed anything, some games are PSVR compatible and wind up over in the main PS4 section.

New Games:
Ace Combat 7
ARK Park
Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Blood and Truth
Firewall Zero Hour
Ghost Giant
Gungrave VR
Gungrave VR U.N.
Killing Floor Incursion
Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams
Roller Coaster Tycoon Joyride
Sariento VR
Space Junkies
Tetris Effect
The Angry Birds Movie 2: Under Pressure
The Persistence
Track Lab
Wipeout Omega Collection
Wolfenstein Cyberpilot
Ultrawings
Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner

Updates that either make games PSVR, adds a little additional content, or improves the PSVR experience:
Moss 1.09 update
No Man's Sky 2.14
Skyrim VR 1.04 update

I have:

The inpatient
Persona dancing 3&5
fruit ninja
REZ infinite
Thumper
Demo disc 1,2,3

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
I have:

The inpatient
Persona dancing 3&5
fruit ninja
REZ infinite
Thumper
Demo disc 1,2,3

Check out my real checklist that I finished, took a while but I managed to get quite a few things all wrapped up one place and makes it easy to jump around. https://www.darksoftware.net/threads/psvr-checklist-updated-10-06-2020.41506/

I'll PM you about Persona 3 and demo disc 3. I don't believe we have those. You don't happen to have the newest update for Rez on your 6.72 PS4 do you?

dark mimister

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 25, 2021
Check out my real checklist that I finished, took a while but I managed to get quite a few things all wrapped up one place and makes it easy to jump around. https://www.darksoftware.net/threads/psvr-checklist-updated-10-06-2020.41506/

I'll PM you about Persona 3 and demo disc 3. I don't believe we have those. You don't happen to have the newest update for Rez on your 6.72 PS4 do you?
link is 404 on my end