• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 5.05 anoying update to 5.55

Ayoub.kingoo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hey please guys i have a ps4 5.05 but each time i turn it on they tell me to update the systee to 5.55.
Is there any possile way to delete the update file ??

shiggitay

Hatsune Miku Super Fan
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Hey please guys i have a ps4 5.05 but each time i turn it on they tell me to update the systee to 5.55.
Is there any possile way to delete the update file ??
Change your DNS server settings to these and it won't ask you:

Primary DNS: 165.227.83.145

Secondary DNS: 108.61.128.158

Then go activate the exploit using the User's Guide > User's Guide method and select 5.05, followed by Block Updates. That should prevent it from asking you to update to 5.55 and it'll delete the update file. I hope this helped.

Kgotso

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
How do I install the jailbreak into my ps4 that has already been updated to v5.05

siaw mun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
How do I install the jailbreak into my ps4 that has already been updated to v5.05
safe mode to update 5.05 jailbreak again ...

forneeeeeeeeet

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
if you can, i suggest a complet reset of the ps4 to start fresh and then apply hack exploit.

that's what i did

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Run the FTP Payload and find the folder named "UPDATE" Delete the PS4UPDATE.PUP file in that folder. It sounds like you actually started downloading it. If you remove this file, it will no longer try to install it....and it will stop asking for it. Make sure you change your DNS settings and run the exploit offline from now on and this will not happen any longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolafrite