• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

problem with homebrew store app for ps4 with ESP8266 device not working for me

max30

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hi everyone, i have got a question i need to ask right i have installed the homebrew store app on my ps4 i am on 7.55 firmware i use a ESP8266 device and i did the debug stuff to install this app homebrew store.

but when i go to click on it it says this error message
connection to the cdn failed with 804101e1
then when i click the ok button on the bottom of the screen.

it says a other error message it says
the store loader has encountered an error.
so does anyone have a fix or workround cos i have seen videos on youtube of people opening up this homebrew store app.

i have not seen any videos of people using it with a ESP8266 device does it work with that device
the only reason i want to use this homebrew store app is because you can dump ps4 games to external hard drive
and when more updates come out for this it is so post to have more stuff added.

anyway so does anyone know how to fix this problem.