• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Implemented Poll, Nintendo Switch Themes Section Yes or NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
As you may be aware you can customize your boring theme on the nintendo switch
this is a poll to see if people would be interested (and if its worth my time to upload) in themes

what I want you to do is reply with a comment "Yes" if you are interested
My friend @Dichotomy started a thread go read it https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/theme-dark-fantasy-elegant-edition.15659/

I will count the votes and remove this thread on September 2 you have until then to vote

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    566.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    555.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 윤희지

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
you are awesome @윤희지 I have some pretty good anime themes let me know if you want one

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I don't have a Nintendo switch lol. I'm getting PC Gaming Desktop in a few months.

If you want, you can make the first thread for a template like PS4 template copy & paste then replace, replace official shop.
If done then lock + sticky thread.

nanashi89

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Yes, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.