• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Implemented Playstation Vita Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi89

Fire Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
In case you've been out of the loop, an exploit for 3.68 and under Vitas will be released on Sunday, July the 1st.

A section for Playstation Vita would be much appreciated...

Please?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: S47ken

Jamhouse

Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
We could make a news section I guess but no need for a games section since you can just download and install straight on the vita

nanashi89

Fire Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
We could make a news section I guess but no need for a games section since you can just download and install straight on the vita
How do you download and install from the Vita? And does that include LiveArea themes?

Jamhouse

Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
Use pkgj vpk
You also need to install nonpdrm plugin if you dont have it .

Pkgj lets you download games/updates/dlc/ ps1/pap games .
There is Also a plugin that allows you to download anything through the browser so you could use that for downloading themes and other things . I will ask about making a vita secrion for news/ tutorials

gnmmarechal

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 13, 2018
To be honest, it'd be nice to have a section for the backups, even if you can install stuff straight to the console.

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
In case you've been out of the loop, an exploit for 3.68 and under Vitas will be released on Sunday, July the 1st.

A section for Playstation Vita would be much appreciated...

Please?

Thanks in advance!
It has been added to section!

Thanks for your suggestion! :)
To be honest, it'd be nice to have a section for the backups, even if you can install stuff straight to the console.
Could you tell me details more?

gnmmarechal

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 13, 2018
It has been added to section!

Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Could you tell me details more?
What do you mean details? I mean more for archival and such, not having to rely on the PS servers.

Reactions: nanashi89

Chaos1985

DKS Member
Jun 27, 2018
Im interested in jail breaking a vita. Can anyone give me some helpful feed back on how I can purchase one thats close to the firm ware I need. I like the idea that a JB vita has the ability to play PS2 games and N64. I'm just not sold on the JB switch yet.

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Im interested in jail breaking a vita. Can anyone give me some helpful feed back on how I can purchase one thats close to the firm ware I need. I like the idea that a JB vita has the ability to play PS2 games and N64. I'm just not sold on the JB switch yet.
I will close this thread.

Please re-post a thread on PSVita - Hacking & Homebrew section.

Status
Not open for further replies.