• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Pkg File versions different in Goldhen v2.3

Dices514

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi All

Running into a weird issue. So it seems like all my pkg files that i add to my ps4 it shows up as v1.01 when i load up Goldhen v2.3. The actual version in the ps4 viewer is v1.0. Im pretty sure I have the correct version as I use PS4 PKG Tool to rename all my pkgs. Reason i want to get this resolved as i wanted to use cheats for the v1.0 file. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

https://pasteboard.co/NoNRP4VNUsO2.png

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
They're called Remaster pkg's. They act as both the game and update.

Check the Update History or check the changelog.xml file in orbischk. If it shows the update changelog there and while displaying v1.00 under the Information section or orbischk, then you know it's a Remaster pkg.
There's a little tool you can use that will build a small pkg and it will fix the version under the Info section to display the correct version.

This will also work with merged pkg's, where people will purposely build a pkg and merge the game and game update.

Reactions: Dices514

Dices514

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 27, 2020
Would there be a tutorial anywhere for this? What is the tool called?

mmajunkie77

Legendary Member
Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
Dm me, not sure if I can post it here or not tbh. I'll have to ask staff.
It may already be here lol I have no idea.

Dices514

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 27, 2020
Dm me, not sure if I can post it here or not tbh. I'll have to ask staff.
It may already be here lol I have no idea.
Dmed tys for your help