• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Reviews [Official Mini Review] Hidden Through Time [Nintendo Switch]

Hidden Through Time

com.CrazyMonkeyStudios.Hidden.png

Review code provided by Crazy Monkey Studios

2560_3000.jpeg

Hidden Through Time is a hidden object game.

You will travel through different eras, like the prehistoric era - looking for hidden objects.

583571-Hidden-Through-Time-Wheres-Waldo.jpg

The game features hand-drawn assets and animations, a level editor, touchscreen support and online functionalities, you can share your own levels or play other people's levels.

The level editor has many items at your disposal, you can rotate them and you can change on which layer they are placed.

hidden-through-time-pic-2.jpg

The levels can be as small or big as you want.

The game is a bit challenging so you are given hints as to where objects are, how long the single-player mode is, depends on how fast you can find every item.

I am honestly pretty bad at this kind of game so I came up with the idea to have all members of my family help me look for items, we also took turns finding items.

hidden-through-time-screenshot-05-ps4-07feb20-en-us

You can also skip levels if you can't figure out where an item is, this requires you to have found a certain amount of items first, however.

You can use both sticks to look around for items too.

By the by, you may have heard of Crazy Monkey Studio before and that's because they are also the team behind Guns, Gore and Cannoli.

it's interesting seeing them tackle a completely different game genre.

img_5948.jpg

What I liked:

-Many items to make your own levels

-Relaxing gameplay

-Beautiful hand-drawn assets and animations

-Anyone can play the game, even your grandma

ETu9TSl.jpg

-The level variety is pretty good

-The Music is pretty sweat and relaxing

-You can download other people's levels, if you finish the single-player mode you can hop on the online mode and download a few levels

-The game is relaxing and you can play it whenever you want

-You can play it with friends and family

What I didn't like:

-It's hard to make levels without using the touch-screen

-Learning how to use the editor is a bit hard

-There's a grid on the level editor, but items you place don't "snap" in place, this may seem like a good thing as it gives you more freedom to place items anywhere, I, however, find that placing items and having the level look good is hard because of this

20200310194608_1.jpg

Graphics: 8/10 Very good
Difficulty: 9/10 The difficulty is on-point and you can skip levels if you find them to be too hard
Lasting appeal: 9/10
Music: 7/10 good and relaxing but it may be a little repetitive

Overall: 8/10 (Not an average)
I enjoyed my time with this game​

Last edited by a moderator: