• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial NSW upgrade to 12.0.1 Firmware including ALL files. Atmosphere,Hekate,Firmware

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
i download your all in one package ,
i remove the old atmosphere ,sept,ect. file forme the root of my sd card
i run tegrarcmgui, i install the driver (it's the first time i plug the switch in PC)
i select the fusee primary provided in the all in one and when i try inject payload i got an error (rcm-7 and sometimes rcm-8)
(step 4 ) Sd card is in the switch and tegra recognize the switch with the rcm ok message
get the latest version os tegraRCMgui from there make sure you get the PORTABLE VERSION
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
if that does not work you maybe you need Microsoft Visual C++

you error is more related to your PC than the guide itself