• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial NSW upgrade to 12.0.1 Firmware including ALL files. Atmosphere,Hekate,Firmware

joey1994

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 11, 2020
@DorianX12 The link is down. Any chance for a new link for the AllinOnePackage.rar ?

Thanks in advance.

nienkes123

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 27, 2019
Atmosphere and Daybreak.nro will be used to upgrade

In this tutorial i will show you how to upgrade to firmware 12.0.1 and atmosphere to the latest version without burning fuses. I also made an allinonepackage rar file . ( it contains everything you will need. i.e { sigpatches, fuseeprimary, hekate bootloader, Daybreak homebrew app and even the FIRMWARE file} you DO NOT NEED TO look for sigpatches. they are included already

This tutorial will be made with the safest method possible. Daybreak.nro i will NO longer user ChoidjourNX. in other words the file you will download will only be compatible with daybreak.

How to prepare for the update : DO NOT Proceed if you havent done this
1) make sure you uninstall any themes you might have installed with themeinstallerNX
BEFORE proceeding ahead. if you havent installed any themes go ahead without worries.
2) if you have a game cartridge INSIDE your switch take it OUT.
3) If you have any tesla modules or cheats well disable.

on with the tutorial below

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Enjoy.

Things you should know about​

IF you want to play game cartridges your sysnand and emunand have to be in the SAME FIRMWARE VERSION

here is a picture of Tinwoo homebrew app in case you people dont know
thanks

nienkes123

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 27, 2019

In this tutorial i will show you how to upgrade to firmware 12.0.1 and atmosphere to the latest version without burning fuses. I also made an allinonepackage rar file . ( it contains everything you will need. i.e { sigpatches, fuseeprimary, hekate bootloader, Daybreak homebrew app and even the FIRMWARE file} you DO NOT NEED TO look for sigpatches. they are included already

This tutorial will be made with the safest method possible. Daybreak.nro i will NO longer user ChoidjourNX. in other words the file you will download will only be compatible with daybreak.

1) make sure you uninstall any themes you might have installed with themeinstallerNX
BEFORE proceeding ahead. if you havent installed any themes go ahead without worries.

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Enjoy.

IF you want to play game cartridges your sysnand and emunand have to be in the SAME FIRMWARE VERSION

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
Enjoy.

thanks

mangamerchant

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 3, 2020
Works like a charm! Thanks a lot, now i can go play some Mario Golf.

Reactions: DorianX and Azrial

Duncan

Legendary Member
DKS Member
Mar 18, 2018
Did mine today, was much easier than expected

Reactions: DorianX and Azrial

linkunta

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 24, 2020
thanks for sharing. this is what i am looking for

GiangBuiVan

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 11, 2020
Work great for me. Finally switch from SXOS To Atmosphere.

How can I update Atmosphere when a new version is out?

Same question for a new OFW update?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Work great for me. Finally switch from SXOS To Atmosphere.

How can I update Atmosphere when a new version is out?

Same question for a new OFW update?
Just watch this thread @DorianX12 will update when necessary
That's what I do he always provides all necessary files like daybreak app and so on that's needed for updating ofw
Plus the best thing is you know it's safe coming from @DorianX12

cy8bu

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 6, 2020
Thanks! Everything working!

Last edited:
Reactions: DorianX

dedsnags

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
thanks man, works great

Reactions: DorianX

cy8bu

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 6, 2020
Would there be a tutorial to go from this 12.0.1 to 13.0 eventually? Thanks!!!

ipavoyager

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
Thanks for this. You make the process so easy!

aceofspades

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 6, 2018
Can anyone provide a tutorial on how to switch from SX OS Pro to Atmosphere so I can play the new Metroid?

ginanjargeo

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks, it works!

one thing that I forgot was to use RCM jig on my switch
and does it safe to delete 12.0 folder after completed?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
yes its safe to delete
Thanks, it works!

one thing that I forgot was to use RCM jig on my switch
and does it safe to delete 12.0 folder after completed?

hellscreamer

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 11, 2019
Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
thx for this guide! i got an error on tegra (rcm-8) when i try to inject payload
i came from 10.2.0 it's the first time i try to make an update by myself and not very confident about it can u help me guys?
@

[IMG alt="DorianX12"]https://darksoftware.net/data/avatars/l/45/45113.jpg?1547932357[/IMG]

DorianX12

absolutely i can help you.

i need more info tho.
what step are you on? did you download the files ?

hellscreamer

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 11, 2019
absolutely i can help you.

i need more info tho.
what step are you on? did you download the files ?
i download your all in one package ,
i remove the old atmosphere ,sept,ect. file forme the root of my sd card
i run tegrarcmgui, i install the driver (it's the first time i plug the switch in PC)
i select the fusee primary provided in the all in one and when i try inject payload i got an error (rcm-7 and sometimes rcm-8)
(step 4 ) Sd card is in the switch and tegra recognize the switch with the rcm ok message