• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Nro2Nsp (NSP Forwarder Tool) Now firmware 12+ Compatible

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
NSP-Forwarder-Tool now firmware 12+ compatible
all files needed are included (including prod.key so no need to dump your own)

Download
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Very easy to use just follow image below as an example
(Tip unsure you randomise the title id tab very important each time you make an NSP)
enjoy
1626360256879.png

Last edited:

Geranospiza

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2019
Could you make for me a Mario Kart 64 .nsp? :) Please? I will use the room you tell me to :)

mspy

DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
I suppose there isn't any way to automatically create forwards for roms in batches, like all the roms present in a folder, instead of having to manually go through them 1 by 1 ?

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
I suppose there isn't any way to automatically create forwards for roms in batches, like all the roms present in a folder, instead of having to manually go through them 1 by 1 ?
No unfortunately
The dev that made nro2nsp didn't release
A batch option at the time when I wrote this tut
I do believe he was working on it but didn't release it

becksterorange

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
Will this work with nes games?

Reactions: prb

mspy

DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
Worth mentioning that Nro2Nsp hasn't been updated in ages and NSPs generated from it are not working on the more recent nintendo firmwares.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Worth mentioning that Nro2Nsp hasn't been updated in ages and NSPs generated from it are not working on the more recent nintendo firmwares.
There is a work around for the latest firmware
Just haven't had time to update the guide

becksterorange

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
What is the work around? I have a hankering to play Crystalis. I'm on fw 11.0.1 AMS 18.1.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
So I made a nsp file out of Crysalis.nes and I put the fceumm_libretro_libnx.nro in the cores folder. The nsp installed fine. But the game won't start. I get a software was closed because an error occurred message. The forwarders that I got from another thread of prp's still work. Banjo-Tooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day for example. What could I be doing wrong?

Okay. I got it. The core that I downloaded must have been bunk. I downloaded the core from somewhere else and it worked fine. Phew. Now I think I might be too tired to play this game.

Last edited:

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
What is the work around? I have a hankering to play Crystalis. I'm on fw 11.0.1 AMS 18.1.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
So I made a nsp file out of Crysalis.nes and I put the fceumm_libretro_libnx.nro in the cores folder. The nsp installed fine. But the game won't start. I get a software was closed because an error occurred message. The forwarders that I got from another thread of prp's still work. Banjo-Tooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day for example. What could I be doing wrong?

Okay. I got it. The core that I downloaded must have been bunk. I downloaded the core from somewhere else and it worked fine. Phew. Now I think I might be too tired to play this game.
You know, it might have just been easier to install the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection which has Cystalis on it!

Reactions: Delfo

mspy

DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
What is the work around?
Some guy on gbatemp made a command line tool that works on the latest firmware and another guy made a GUI out of it for simplicity purposes.
Also it seems you can use this https://github.com/dezem/SAK instead for all your needs, including forwarders.

becksterorange

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
Gonna try SAK later. But now that I know how to use Nro2Nsp, I don't think I'll have any problems in the future. However, I might need to update my switch some day.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: drhooked

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
? What's with all the X's mate?
Just updating some posts and deleting some others
Only just getting time to re-upload
Been working on my ps4 exploit menus
It's all good buddy

Reactions: Azrial

becksterorange

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
So, it's me again. I'm looking to play Oracle of Seasons. I found the rom and I know how to create a forwarder. The problem is, I can't seem to find a core nro to play Gameboy color games. Please advise.

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018