• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR [NoPSN] Youtube - [CUSA01116][v2.12]

chili

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 26, 2021
Do you use DNS? if yes then turn it off and try again.
Yes I turned it off. Even when it's turned on I'm still able to access YouTube through the standard web browser. The YouTube app just won't load. Any suggestions?

emanresu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 8, 2021
Yes I turned it off. Even when it's turned on I'm still able to access YouTube through the standard web browser. The YouTube app just won't load. Any suggestions?
Same here on 7.51, GoldHen -> YouTube PSN app, 4ever reloading.

Reactions: joe799

Zinorla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 15, 2020
thank's bro

EMN777

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
how to download with this link?

MFLOOT

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 27, 2021
ty so much
Which side or Program I have to use to see the Link?
You told everyone: Please click on "Like" Button an you will see the link, BUT there is no link below....
Please help.

Reactions: Rafakk

sedat8879

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 28, 2021
dd0p.png

Name:
YouTube
Title-ID: CUSA01116
Region: EUR
Size: 105 MB
Version: 2.12

Notes: Youtube v2.12 PSN Patched, It has low firmware so it doesnt need a backport :)

Credits to Swigs for sending me the dumps of several apps from 7.55! Thanks to Sleirsgoevy for his old youtube sign in patch method!

Download link:
[Hidden content]
thanks man

nest97

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 18, 2021
NO PSN PLUTO TV PLEASE

rachidbenlala

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 8, 2021