• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Twitch - [CUSA-03398] [v1.46] [BP] [NoPSN]

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
NoPSN_Twitch_PS4.png

Name: Twitch
Title-ID: CUSA03398
Region: EUR
Size: 79.70 MB
Version: 1.46

Notes: 5.05 / 6.72 Backport! For 7.02+ It should work without the backport for 7.02 so install only the V0146 file but im not sure if it doesnt work then use the backport because its the same one! Dumped by Swigs and PSN Patched by me, sign in is working fine :)

Notes 2: Apparently my current version signs in but doesnt keep the account logged after quitting, i dont know if this is fixable as i built it with a non original keystone (forgot) but when building with original theres an extra psn check. Im working with HK31 to try to fix this!

Credits to Swigs for sending me the dumps of several apps from 7.55!

Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

ytj007

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 1, 2022
tyy

C7B3R

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 10, 2018
Thnx for this one

Reactions: Djamel Bilal

npcaso

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 19, 2022
Thank you.

Reactions: Djamel Bilal

S0ulReaver

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 29, 2023
The app does not work anymore. The same error message.

PropertyOfMonzo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 16, 2022
Yeah, it's not working anymore. I hope someone can fix this

ricardo15

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 1, 2023
thank you boss