• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA [NoPSN] Prime Video - [CUSA-00130] [v3.13]

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018

Name: Prime Video
Title-ID: CUSA00130
Region: US
Size: 68,94 MB
Version: 3.13
Note: This is the NoPSN Version of Prime Video 3.13, Compatible for both 5.05 and 6.72 PS4

Credits :

@HK31/@softstar & @Al-Azif (Who provided the usa dump of Prime Video)

Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Mono

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 7, 2018
Another great post! Many thanks! :thumbsup:

Reactions: HK31

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
You are the man, as always! Been looking forward to this!

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
Doesnt work. You can only play trailers. Anything else gives you an Oops and error has occured. Movies and shows still show under play history on amazon.com even though they showed an error message.

Reactions: Gamerengg

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
Doesnt work. You can only play trailers. Anything else gives you an Oops and error has occured. Movies and shows still show under play history on amazon.com even though they showed an error message.

No error message at home, it works fine

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
No error message at home, it works fine
v3.13 is latest for EU but 4.12 (7.02) is latest for US. Maybe US users need latest version?

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
v3.13 is latest for EU but 4.12 (7.02) is latest for US. Maybe US users need latest version?
Yes possible indeed, I tried an American account here in Europe and it also works

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have a vpn and can connect to a france ip. I set up a proxy gateway through my vpn software on my computer. It shows one connected user from my ps4 but i dont have internet connection on ps4. Am I missing something? I want to see if its my ip that is preventing me from using Prime video since its not my USA account.

softstar

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
Belgium
I have a vpn and can connect to a france ip. I set up a proxy gateway through my vpn software on my computer. It shows one connected user from my ps4 but i dont have internet connection on ps4. Am I missing something? I want to see if its my ip that is preventing me from using Prime video since its not my USA account.

Hi
To do that, you need to share your pc internet connection with your ps4
there is a lot of tutorials about that on the net
have a nice day.

bfoos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes, not working on 6.72 with a US Prime account. As stated above, watching trailers works but trying to actually watch anything included with Prime just says "Something went wrong. Please try again later. For more help, go to amazon.com/videohelp."

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes, not working on 6.72 with a US Prime account. As stated above, watching trailers works but trying to actually watch anything included with Prime just says "Something went wrong. Please try again later. For more help, go to amazon.com/videohelp."
If you have a vpn, try using an ip address that alllows netflix streaming. For example, windscribe vpn calls it windflix.

bfoos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you have a vpn, try using an ip address that alllows netflix streaming. For example, windscribe vpn calls it windflix.
I don't currently have a VPN other than Windscribe free 15GB per month. The old versions of Prime worked on 5.05 for a time, then like Netflix... eventually stopped working. I suspect for US accounts, Amazon is expecting a more recent app version. It likely works for EU accounts because the US fpkg currently released is a higher version than the current official EU Prime Video app.

Swear

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for this and the other apps!

madmert9

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 6, 2020
thanks....

elbori73

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 6, 2018
Thanks. It's not working

exe495

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 26, 2021
GENIO! hay chances de disney+ nopsn? THANKS!

zoidbergb

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2021
thank you so much for the help, i m seraching for a tv streaming noPSN PKG .... does it exist ??? thank you bro

Zeca

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 3, 2019
I tested it yesterday, but it says there was an error and it didn't play the series.

sedat8879

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 28, 2021
thank you ı wıll try bro