• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Pluto TV - [CUSA-04688] [v3.43] [NoPSN]

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018

Name: Pluto TV
Title-ID: CUSA04688
Region: USA
Size: 50,63 MB
Version: 3.43
Note: This is the NoPSN Version of Pluto TV for 6.50 and more
Thanks @Anibabu for the dump
Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

ADORED

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 3, 2019
thanks you

Reactions: HK31

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks bro, Star+ exist in 9.00???

Sorry bro, i don't have this app, if anyone has it on their console I'll be happy to patch it and share it with you :)

exe495

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 26, 2021
Sorry bro, i don't have this app, if anyone has it on their console I'll be happy to patch it and share it with you :)
ok bro, I'll find out if someone has it and if so I hope you succeed, hug and thanks

FUGUSS

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 5, 2021
I have tried NoPsn Eurosport it is not working, i'm on 5.05, Can someone fix it as well as Pluto, Thanks in advance

exe495

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 26, 2021
hello bro, there is a guy who has the app in the library, that is, he already had it installed on his console, the license may be hosted somewhere, or is there a way to find the original pkg and have him try it?

HK31

Wind Member
Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
hello bro, there is a guy who has the app in the library, that is, he already had it installed on his console, the license may be hosted somewhere, or is there a way to find the original pkg and have him try it?
Hi bro, to get the base pkg links for all the entitlements in the account, you need to navigate to /system_data/priv/license and select entitlement.db and open via a SQLite browser and it has all the json pkg links for your account.
If he has other apps he should dump them too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: exe495

Muhammad Joheb

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 6, 2021
Its not working for me.it doesnt get installed.

EL-YEmenI-BoY-sysH

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 30, 2022
c
I have tried NoPsn Eurosport it is not working, i'm on 5.05, Can someone fix it as well as Pluto, Thanks in advance
can you upload the Eurosport app again? ,I've been searching for this app for like a three months.

gamg

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 18, 2019
Thanks, works fine

Reactions: luis ruiz

luis ruiz

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 10, 2022
thanks work

tmacwarrior