• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Noob: All Steps to prevent getting your NS Banned and prevent "updated by mistake"

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
This tutorial is NOT so you can play online, this is to prevent you ( your girlfriend, siblings, friends, dog, a cat from messing up and ) getting your NS banned.
If you are new and you dont know what you are doing and you hack your switch sysNAND and you go online you will get banned.
no this title is not misleading nor clickbait. if you go online on your sysNAND, you will get banned,
there is no magic method to prevent it

Q&A 1 ( but Dorianx12 what about incognito and stealth mode? NO, none of that crap works and the risk is always there)

Q&A2 ( but Dorianx12 can you discuss about incognito? NO I will not discuss incognito due to the fact that if you loose, corrupt, modify, misplace, your prodinfo.bin file you will have a world of hurt. and since i know how people are I will not be the one to recommend it to kids, noobs. )

In this tutorial, we will follow all steps to prevent problems (some are basic steps but nonetheless people still asks for it )
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Thanks to user AveSatanas for that guide for 90DNS
question: can I connect to the Homebrestore using 90DNS ( yes you can )

the second step will be to prevent automatic updates.
go to settings, then scroll down to System, now toggle OFF the Auto-update Software.
that will prevent the error " oops I upgraded by mistake"

and the last step is to keep it in airplane mode at all times ( in case a kid or a nosy cousin toggles the airplane mode ON the 90DNS will prevent his ass to update and mess up your NS. )

Just to clarify ( I have played fortnite online on my hacked switch emuMMC) and I have NOt been banned. this is a russian roulette and you never know IF or When you will get banned. for that reason, I don't play online anymore.

for anyone who wants to know what my set up is
sysnand 4.1.0, emuMMC firmware 9.1.0 Atmosphere 0.10.5 in a HIDDEN 32GB partition with 90DNS and incognitoRCM.

Final note ( the above statements are designed for NEW people and prevent a big **** up. for medium to high hacking dudes. do you really want to go online? read, read, and then read some more about hidden partition emuMMC for hacking and also read then read some more for clean sysNAND to go online. )

Last edited:

sarvanan@84

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 20, 2021
Was really Helpfull :naisu:

Drager

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 28, 2021
Will be a taking a look into this thank you

magnus hydra