• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Nier Automata EUR (04480) Russian Language fix

GamingHard

DKS Member
May 10, 2018
you saved your self a lot of hassle it turns out you can't finish the game unless you are connected to PS network.....there is like 5 endings of the game you have to replay the game 5 times until you get to the final ending and that final ending needs your PSN account
For real? oh man that sucks!!!!!
I loved the first game, it's one of my favorite games of all times. i guess now i'm gonna have to wait for some jailbreaking-miracle now that Sony has just revealed their new console XD

Reactions: Adamrunner

dkpeld

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 18, 2022
I'm not going to do any of that complicated crap, but i'm going to give the Russian dude the biggest middle finger of all time! Of all the other languages he chose the English to force to Russian out of nothing but pure racism
Ahahaha, you know, EN lang default in any lang not included in game? Yeah, racism... If anybody dump game, besides that guy, you would have played right away, but no one did then. Therefore, at least for the dump, he should be thanked.