• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Nier Automata EUR (04480) Russian Language fix

Vincentted

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
hi everybody! three weeks ago i downloaded eur version of Nier Automata 1.06 Version and its English Language Was patched to Russian!
I Extracted Games files and Tried Everything in these weeks then realized There is Folders in the games folders that are made by russian guy! after i deleted those folder and repackaged the game! everything becomed english and the problem solved. i posted this here because i saw many people have this problem.

1. dump the game or extract its pkg.

2. delete these folder in "data" folder:
- Core
- Movie_logo
- novel
- ph1
- ph2
- ph3
- phf
- quest
- st1
- st2
- st5
- subtitle
- txtmess
- ui
- wd1

Nier.jpg

3. delete these files from "sys" folder:

- license.dat
- license.info
- playgo-chunk.dat
- playgo-chunk.sha
- playgo.manifest.xml
- psreserved.dat

NIER2.jpg

4. Run orbis-pub-sfo.exe app from fake package tools.

5. open automata "param.sfo" file in the app (sfo file is in sce_sys folder)

6. go to app settings in orbis-pub-sfo.exe amd check "user management".

7. go to "core settings" and copy "Content ID".

8. Close orbis-pub-sfo.exe app.

9. run "orbis-pug-gen.exe" from fake pkg tools.

10. Click "Command" -> "Project Setting".

11. Click "Package".

12. paste the Content ID that you have copied from your param.sfo into "Content ID".

13. type "00000000000000000000000000000000" for passcode.

14. Make sure application type is "Paid Standalone Full App" then click "ok".

15. now double click "Image0".

16. now copy all games folder into the orbis-pug-gen.exe (sce_sys etc....)

17. go to "chunck" tab.

18. Right click "Image0 Root" -> Switch Chunk Assignment Of Files -> #Chunk0.

19. close this window.

20. now click "build".

21. close reminder.

22. enter the output path for package.

23. click build.

24. u will get an error the first time u want to build. (This is a bug)

25. close the error window and build again. now package will be build.

now wait.

after package creation, you can install it in ps4 and enjoy english language!

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
i get a SC0 file when i extract it, and it has the param.sfo file
what should i do?

Vincentted

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Do you get all the files and folders that are shown in the image ?

Reactions: AutumnWolf

maxmmm11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 27, 2018
the game size for me is 45.5 gb is that bad ????

Johnathan Murrill

One day I will Jailbreak My Life
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2018
United States
Sigh.. I guess I'll download this game again for the 3rd time. Its b/c of this dang Russian language I switch to the base game US version. Also the part where we copy the folders to the pkg gen do we copy the eboot.bin and sce_discmap.plt too? Instruction just says folders wanted to make sure

Last edited:

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
Sigh.. I guess I'll download this game again for the 3rd time. Its b/c of this dang Russian language I switch to the base game US version. Also the part where we copy the folders to the pkg gen do we copy the eboot.bin and sce_discmap.plt too? Instruction just says folders wanted to make sure
use the latest version of pkg extractor and you shall follow all steps wity no problems

Reactions: Vincentted

Johnathan Murrill

One day I will Jailbreak My Life
회원 | Member
Sep 1, 2018
United States
use the latest version of pkg extractor and you shall follow all steps wity no problems
The extraction isn't the problem I'm just confuse at this
"part: 16. now copy all games folder into the orbis-pug-gen.exe (sce_sys etc....)" theres 2 other files along with those folders
Judging from the game not starting up I'm assuming we need to copy the folders and eboot.bin and sce_discmap.plt to the pkg gen b4 we build. Update: Got it working now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincentted

haru7kun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
The extraction isn't the problem I'm just confuse at this
"part: 16. now copy all games folder into the orbis-pug-gen.exe (sce_sys etc....)" theres 2 other files along with those folders
Judging from the game not starting up I'm assuming we need to copy the folders and eboot.bin and sce_discmap.plt to the pkg gen b4 we build. Update: Got it working now :)
yes exactly!
i didn't get what you wanted the first time, glad you got it to work : D

cruel

Uploader
Jul 9, 2018
I'll rebuild and upload tonight. Next week i'll dump USA build and patch. Thanks for the instructions! ;]

Kaiman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 2, 2018
I'll rebuild and upload tonight. Next week i'll dump USA build and patch. Thanks for the instructions! ;]
Hello,did you rebuild the game without the russian language and uploaded somewhere?i couldnt find it anywhere in the forum :/

Gilles32

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
hello
is it the same for all games?
because I try to do it with cod which is in Russia but not success
I do not see all of those files

Adamrunner

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 25, 2019
i know this tutorial is about 2 years old now but thanks the Russian Language was getting on my nerves

essakine

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
They show a CE-34878-0 error

Sam9ooo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone make a tutorial video.

GamingHard

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 10, 2018
I'm not going to do any of that complicated crap, but i'm going to give the Russian dude the biggest middle finger of all time! Of all the other languages he chose the English to force to Russian out of nothing but pure racism

Reactions: Johnathan Murrill

Adamrunner

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 25, 2019
I'm not going to do any of that complicated crap, but i'm going to give the Russian dude the biggest middle finger of all time! Of all the other languages he chose the English to force to Russian out of nothing but pure racism

you saved your self a lot of hassle it turns out you can't finish the game unless you are connected to PS network.....there is like 5 endings of the game you have to replay the game 5 times until you get to the final ending and that final ending needs your PSN account

Reactions: GamingHard