• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Murph

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know if Need for Speed Hot Pursuit will be available as a fpkg on 6.72, (TBH im not holding my breath)from what is seen i think minimum firmware is 8.0 but as you can downport 6.72 games to 5.05 just wondering if it is even a possibility to downport to 6.72?

Thanks Murph

Reactions: TIG1971

Oxeres

DKS Member
Jun 7, 2018
Before "backport" we have to dump a game. And to dump games we need an exploit...

Murph

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 31, 2020
Before "backport" we have to dump a game. And to dump games we need an exploit...
Like i said "I'm not holding my breath"

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
It's very simple, 2020 games can't work on 6.72. None of them. And it's not possible to backport games on 7.0+.