• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

My Programs Always Have A Loader...

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
Here is my latest loader graphics, with every version there is a new graphic, I guess you'll have to google the rest of them. Back in my PS3 days I also did this process (http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Validating_flash_dumps#Gallery).

screenshot_norvalidator.png

norstatistics_loader.png

wifibtpatcher_loader.png

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Oh damn... That is beautiful so...

EDIT: You can add that artwork to your own signature, follow on DKS Forum rules 2.0 of pixel size. :)

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
I need more artwork! Artstation and Deviantart ain't what they used to be.

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Very Nice , that day of the dead girl looks way cool

BwE

DKS Member
Trusted Programmers
Dec 27, 2018
:) the day of the dead girl was made by an Australian graffiti artist called Sofles (sofles.com)

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Done by a Aussie too. awesome , cheers for that will look into a lil more

Reactions: BwE