• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Moving out of the country.. will exploit still work?

owlthathurts

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have a question about regionality and PS4(5.05).. I am in the US now, but am moving to Thailand in September.

Will my PS4/games still work there? Using Al-Asif exploit>Legacy>5.05 Hen 2.1

Also, I'm pretty sure I won't have access to an ethernet cable(I'll figure condo living when I get there). But, can this exploit be run wirelessly?

Sorry if these are real n00b questions, I haven't read about any of this stuff since I first set it up. Thanks for any advice!

Also, any experience from/for going abroad would be much appreciated, don't want to get nabbed for pirating or whathaveya in a country that watches everything you do on the internet :rolleyes:

Amido

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 18, 2020
I have a question about regionality and PS4(5.05).. I am in the US now, but am moving to Thailand in September.

Will my PS4/games still work there? Using Al-Asif exploit>Legacy>5.05 Hen 2.1

Also, I'm pretty sure I won't have access to an ethernet cable(I'll figure condo living when I get there). But, can this exploit be run wirelessly?

Sorry if these are real n00b questions, I haven't read about any of this stuff since I first set it up. Thanks for any advice!

Also, any experience from/for going abroad would be much appreciated, don't want to get nabbed for pirating or whathaveya in a country that watches everything you do on the internet :rolleyes:
it has nothing to do with it, you can go to hell in the world, wherever you go, it will work, there is no regionalism on consoles (only DLC's and only a few) since the PS3.

owlthathurts

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 10, 2020
Awesome, just thought it'd be worth checking with you pros. Given the situation of internet (lack of) privacy in Thailand, what would be the best route for me if I am only able to get internet via wifi from the building I live in? Is there any way for me to permanently jb the console so I don't have to connect to the internet with it at all? Thanks in advance for any direction on this!

Clapmaster

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 17, 2020
Awesome, just thought it'd be worth checking with you pros. Given the situation of internet (lack of) privacy in Thailand, what would be the best route for me if I am only able to get internet via wifi from the building I live in? Is there any way for me to permanently jb the console so I don't have to connect to the internet with it at all? Thanks in advance for any direction on this!
You can set up a server with the exploit hosted on your PC with an app like XAMPP control panel you just need to have your PS4 and PC connected to the same router. It's pretty simple to set up. There's a youtube video by modded warfare showing how to do it called Running the 9.00 PS4 Jailbreak Offline using ESP8266, Android & PC.