• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Missing Games? Tutorial

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
All Your Games & Apps Missing after a Database Rebuild? Here's a method to fix them and bring them back! Check out the Short Tutorial :

becksterorange

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
My problem is not that my games are missing. It's that I wanted to use my appdb.json file to get a list of my installed games with their title ids. Only the last four games that I installed show on the file. Will this method fix that?

majic420

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 20, 2021
California
My problem is not that my games are missing. It's that I wanted to use my appdb.json file to get a list of my installed games with their title ids. Only the last four games that I installed show on the file. Will this method fix that?
You could use orbis toolbox and activate that option in the settings and it will show the game id code on the app or go to homebrew store and click installed apps and that will pull all downloaded apps and show the id code