• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Minecraft PS3 How to Unlock all DLC for Free.

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Just a quick simple guide on how to unlock all DLC for Minecraft.

Since all the dlc are included with updates , there is a simple method of unlocking them for free.
Just load Multiman on ps3 press Start+Select to enter desktop mode go into PS3 Root / DEV_hdd0 / game / NPUB31419 / USRDIR / DLC. scroll down and find folder called Trialupgrade inside is Key.Bin.edat . Copy this file and paste into any DLC you wish to unlock, And hey Presto you now have all DLC unocked.

(note Npub may very on what copy you have EU= NPEB01899 . J=NPJB00549 )

This can also be done using Filezilla instead of multiman from a PC.

Key.Bin.edat Below just in case......
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Here is Link for Older DLC and Custom Skins, Maps and Textures https://darksoftware.net/threads/minecraft-dlc-custom-skins-maps-textures-packs.21599/

Last edited:

Hermetica

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hysy pysy thx :D :D :D

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

Zaiakursed

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
Hey, there.

I just wanted to know if you guys have all DLC Packages.
All links I found for the DLC are from v15-v24, and v27-v31 (Not so sure, but I believe that's all I have)

If you have any idea where I can get the other DLC's, can you post it?

My PS4 Edition has this Skyrim, Chinese and Greek Mythology DLC's, but on the PS3 I don't have it.
I hope you guys can help.

Thanks.

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
I'll up all the dlc i have. Have a ton of custom skins too that can be used on ps3

Reactions: Andrei2006

Nivekrig

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello! I downloaded the file and pasted it just like the tutorial, but the game directory I have is different to yours, so I think that's why the key is not working... what should I do?
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
My Minecraft dir is BLES0197 instead of the NPUB31419 you have

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Will Look into
Is there a BLES0197 Folder in the game folder ?

( Not the GAMES folder )
@Nivekrig

DEV_hdd0 / game / NPEB01899 / USRDIR / DLC
Should be in there, you can also use the Key.Bin from your own game in there if the one included is causing you probs, its found in the Trialupgrade folder in DLC.

Nivekrig

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2019
Will Look into
Is there a BLES0197 Folder in the game folder ?

( Not the GAMES folder )
@Nivekrig

DEV_hdd0 / game / NPEB01899 / USRDIR / DLC
Should be in there, you can also use the Key.Bin from your own game in there if the one included is causing you probs, its found in the Trialupgrade folder in DLC.
The Trialupgrade folder doesn't exist in my version :c

Zaiakursed

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
Hello! I downloaded the file and pasted it just like the tutorial, but the game directory I have is different to yours, so I think that's why the key is not working... what should I do?
My Minecraft dir is BLES0197 instead of the NPUB31419 you have

I believe my copy is also BLES0197. I haven't tested it because I haven't downloaded it. (Poor Internet here).
Have you resolved this issue?

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
The Trialupgrade folder doesn't exist in my version :c
Are you looking in the game folder or the GAMES folder? game is the one it should be in.

Quatron

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 9, 2020
doesnt work .. still i cant save game without buying those texture packs ..

zsezsowski

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 13, 2018
Currently I am looking for newer version of all DLC unlocker. Only one I find is v19. Is there any newer version of that (in pkg format) unlocker? My Minecraft is BLES01976.

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Currently I am looking for newer version of all DLC unlocker. Only one I find is v19. Is there any newer version of that (in pkg format) unlocker? My Minecraft is BLES01976.

Load Multiman press Start+Select to enter desktop mode go into PS3 Root / DEV_hdd0 / game / NPEB01899/ USRDIR / DLC. scroll down and find folder called Trialupgrade inside is Key.Bin.edat . Copy this file and paste into any DLC you wish to unlock

pziphone

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2023
Just a quick simple guide on how to unlock all DLC for Minecraft.

Since all the dlc are included with updates , there is a simple method of unlocking them for free.
Just load Multiman on ps3 press Start+Select to enter desktop mode go into PS3 Root / DEV_hdd0 / game / NPUB31419 / USRDIR / DLC. scroll down and find folder called Trialupgrade inside is Key.Bin.edat . Copy this file and paste into any DLC you wish to unlock, And hey Presto you now have all DLC unocked.

(note Npub may very on what copy you have EU= NPEB01899 . J=NPJB00549 )

This can also be done using Filezilla instead of multiman from a PC.

Key.Bin.edat Below just in case......
[Hidden content]

Here is Link for Older DLC and Custom Skins, Maps and Textures https://darksoftware.net/threads/minecraft-dlc-custom-skins-maps-textures-packs.21599/
hi, can you uploud the key file again please