• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - [PS4SaveMounter] [CUSA-17722]

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales [PS4SaveMounter]
Game version: 1.0
Region: Eur
Title-ID: CUSA17722
Game save current firmware version: 6.72

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales
Stater save Max skill points + Max Exp + unlock all suits gadgets & skills
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
Thanks man, would you be able to make one for Witcher 3 or is there already one?

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks man, would you be able to make one for Witcher 3 or is there already one?
What you want in Witcher 3 ? give me your save i will mod and decrypt it ,.,,i have Witcher 3 game of the year edition

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
What you want in Witcher 3 ? give me your save i will mod and decrypt it ,.,,i have Witcher 3 game of the year edition

Well I lost my save because it's on my other PS4 (legit Witcher 3 game, actual disc) and it needs a new hdmi port which would cost over $100.

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
Well I lost my save because it's on my other PS4 (legit Witcher 3 game, actual disc) and it needs a new hdmi port which would cost over $100.
ok , What you want in Witcher 3 ? what things save should have ?

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
I have Complete Edition not Game of the Year Edition. I made a new save and uploaded mine. If you can't make it work just upload it anyway and I'll try or I'll get the same version as you if I have to. This is CUSA05725, thanks

https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/QqVKgGLG/file.html

dragon76

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 2, 2019
can i please ask how you put this on ps4, would like to learn

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
can i please ask how you put this on ps4, would like to learn

I'm using FTP it's in user/home/<random user id>/savedata
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I appreciate you, but I don't think I want to use Save Mounter. I was just trying it because I found some saves on thetechgame, but I'm getting hard system crashes on my PS4. Not worth it to me.

odler

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 6, 2020
what about vanila spider man ? i lose my platinum save ...
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
also i lose crash bandicoot triligy and spyro.....

Mighel88

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 15, 2021
can you please reupload?