• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Love to mod! How have I not heard of this site?!

Virulent16

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 17, 2021
Hello everyone! Seems like a nice forum, so figured I introduce myself!
Ive been modding/tinkering with consoles forever, love to see what new things I can get a console to do, push it to its limits. Also love the freedom and personalize you can get with modded consoles. I am also a huge advocate for right to repair, so I feel modding kind of gives me that feeling of doing what I want to a product that I own. If I like a game that I pirate, I will support them buying the game, only seems right. I mainily play CSGO on PC, but also play on switch quite a bit
If you ever need help with modding, would love to get to know more people, or if you even want to game! I havent gotten the guts to do any modding that requires soldering yet, besides tsop xbox, but will still help with soft mods and software!

-Virulent

Reactions: African

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone! Seems like a nice forum, so figured I introduce myself!
Ive been modding/tinkering with consoles forever, love to see what new things I can get a console to do, push it to its limits. Also love the freedom and personalize you can get with modded consoles. I am also a huge advocate for right to repair, so I feel modding kind of gives me that feeling of doing what I want to a product that I own. If I like a game that I pirate, I will support them buying the game, only seems right. I mainily play CSGO on PC, but also play on switch quite a bit
If you ever need help with modding, would love to get to know more people, or if you even want to game! I havent gotten the guts to do any modding that requires soldering yet, besides tsop xbox, but will still help with soft mods and software!

-Virulent
welcome to DKS

our community is awesome you are welcome to stay, also if you want to be active and share feel free to comment on help threads