• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Discussion Looking for PS4 console.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hi all, where I could order PS4 with cool prints (by the type of https://www.bestadvisor.com/video-game-consoles this) I want something more interesting!
Give links who knows
Moved to new thread from another section called "PlayStation discussions"

So are you looking for PS4 5.05 or just high firmware with sale/cheap?

Ivan5991

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Nov 12, 2018
Moved to new thread from another section called "PlayStation discussions"

So are you looking for PS4 5.05 or just high firmware with sale/cheap?
Honestly I do not know what will be better?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
If you want to do homebrew, play games for free or do other PS4 hacking stuff you should get a 5.05 PS4.

Otherwise you can just pick any used PS4 if you will update the firmware to a higher version to play new games.

Reactions: 윤희지

Ivan5991

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Nov 12, 2018
If you want to do homebrew, play games for free or do other PS4 hacking stuff you should get a 5.05 PS4.

Otherwise you can just pick any used PS4 if you will update the firmware to a higher version to play new games.
if you do hack online games will not be available?

Blue Chicken

DKS Member
회원 | Member
Sep 26, 2018
if you do hack online games will not be available?
If you hack your PS4 you will have to be on an older firmware and therefore not able to access the newest games or play online