• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Just Wanting to Stop By And Say Hi

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
Hello,

My name is Dave. I came across this site from a video on You Tube by Dexpurified. I am in to some FP games AC games Yakuza games (played every one at least three times except dead souls). I am also a big fan of the VR. Well I have already taking a look around the site. I like everything that i see. I do have some questions but I know that this isn't the place to ask them. ( This is just for the introductions.) Well I look forward to meeting gamers like myself.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DKS Guild! I hope you enjoy with social people!