• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Jailbreak News] PS5 Jailbreak Incoming? [Update 1]

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
glad to see another vid Sam. keep it up broh.

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
glad to see another vid Sam. keep it up broh.
Thank you! Hopefully we have more updates soon until the actual Jailbreak drops for PS5 - Really excited about it :)

Reactions: 2pac4life

2pac4life

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
im on 4.03
i will never update ,hope this ps5 hack is true n comin soon
;)

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for the update! I haven't yet been thinking about a PS5 but now I'm definitely going to add myself to the masses. I definitely want to get my hands a PS5 before that firmware becomes hard to find.

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the update! I haven't yet been thinking about a PS5 but now I'm definitely going to add myself to the masses. I definitely want to get my hands a PS5 before that firmware becomes hard to find.
That sounds like a Good Plan! I'm keeping mine still in it's box waiting for the day :)

PS : Nice Signature, Did make me laugh lol

Akhawi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 19, 2018
Problem is there is no PS5 out there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2pac4life

jasin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2021
@Sam Daniel You try install by debug settings ps4 fpkg on JBps5 ?

Reactions: Bubfred