• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Is there any way to split fpkg into several files, move them to ps4 using usb flash drive, extract them on console and install a game in that way?

t3st

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 3, 2022
Sry for bad english if you didin't understand title.

What I mean is there any way to install, for example 20gb game using a 16gb usb flash drive? Before I used this package sender to install my games, but now under circumstances I don't have a possibility to use it. The only thing I can manage, is using my 16gb flash drive to install games. My idea is to archive pkg file and use this feature to split archives into parts, then move them to ps4, unarchive these archives on console and install pkg file. I was wondering if it's possible at all.

If you have any ideas how possibly could I install big games using only 16gb flash drive, please write:)

q:why don't use pc/laptop to transfer games as I used to
a:currently don't have neither pc nor internet connection, games downloading my mate and for several reasons I can't bring my ps4 to him for transfer

q:why don't just buy bigger flash drive and install anything I want
a:currently dont have a possibility, in a very bad situation so to say, don't wanna cry 'bout it, my country at war rn and as they say things won't be the same as they were before

t3st

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 3, 2022
btw, feel free to recommend any good games under 14gb :)