• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Implemented Infractions/Warnings for Spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
We should have an infraction system for people who spam shoutbox, threads, and people that are constantly asking for 5.55 /5.56 exploit. Also people that keep asking for games that are obviously not available for 5.05.

Reactions: feist303

feist303

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 7, 2018
Ah really? Well where is it;.. In the forums in the rules? (Never read those, common sense and keeping my eyes open to what happens when I'm scouring the forums works out just fine actually :) Anyways, I just posted this, sorry first time I did it btw :) But it did lead me coming here with the idea !!! Didn't know this thread was here, so where is the warning system then? Non-registered users shouldn't be able to use the shout box imo .... It's only to ask when they need something, won't see them contributing so.... That might be a good idea?

Anyways...

1. 3 minutes ago - feist303:
    Any news on 5.5 ? :biggrin: :biggrin:
  2. 1 minute ago - feist303:
    Sorry btw, only used the shout box for reals once but every time I pass it I see someone asking about it.... Would socialize a bit if I didn't see people asking for it 9 out of 10 times I pass by the shout box....
  3. 1 minute ago - feist303:
    Might be a good idea to put a header up, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE BEFORE MODDING haha

That being said, the one time I used it when I registered I did end up talking for a few hours, instead of getting my mod on :D

Would really use it to socialize a bit if it wasn't for seeing that question whenever the shout box passes by (well, almost always, right now I didn't so .... I'm not used to that so thought I'd chime in :p I know not funny....) Anyways, it is a big turn off, would like to use it but really I just put that down in the shout box cus it's, well, I'm just so used to seeing it in there every time I go back to the main forum and scroll down .... :/

Last edited:

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
-I delete posts from people asking when JB 5.50 will come out/when they will be able to play spiderman (for example) when I see them (shoutbox)
When you delete those, do they get warning points?

Status
Not open for further replies.