• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to upgrade Nintendo Switch to firmware 13.2.0 offline without burning Fuses.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Atmosphere and Daybreak.nro will be used to upgrade

In this tutorial I will show you how to upgrade to firmware 13.2.0 for that Sweet Bluetooth connectivity without burning fuses. I also made an allinonepackage rar file . It contains everything you will need. i.e { sigpatches, fuseeprimary, hekate bootloader, Daybreak homebrew app and even the FIRMWARE file} you DO NOT NEED TO look for sigpatches. they are included already

This tutorial will be made with the safest method possible. Daybreak.nro i will NO longer user ChoidjourNX. in other words the file you will download will only be compatible with daybreak.

How to prepare for the update : DO NOT Proceed if you havent done this
1) make sure you uninstall any themes you might have installed with themeinstallerNX BEFORE proceeding ahead. if you havent installed any themes go ahead without worries.
2) if you have a game cartridge INSIDE your switch take it OUT.
3) If you have any tesla modules or cheats well disable.
4) Remember: I test this on my own units first. before I provide any files. I use the most stable versions .

on with the tutorial below

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You should be in the newest firmware congratulations

I tested and all games and homebrew app working fine.

NOTES:
IF you want to play game cartridges your sysnand and emunand have to be in the SAME FIRMWARE VERSION

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
the exact same way

abidias

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2021
thanks!
there are a couple of things that I have trouble now.

- The reboot to payload app in the hb menu does not work, it gets stuck in the black screen asking to press - to reboot to payload.
- Every time I run a game the switch shows a popup telling me that the system is ready to update (I already updated using your tutorial)

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
get the latest update of your homebrew apps hopefully they are updated.
there are many factors for the update nag

Reactions: JoePopes

becksterorange

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
Clear and concise tutorial. Worked like a charm. Thank You.

Reactions: DorianX

Brov

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 8, 2019
Works like a charm!

Herculite

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 11, 2020
Also hoping time allows for that to happen. Time, for a 14.1.1 guide that is

Reactions: Vigar and RQR486

Vigar

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 29, 2020
i would be really happy if you would make another guide for the newest firmware :)

RQR486

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 3, 2019
I would also like to request another all-in-one package with added notes for any possible files that may need to be deleted/replaced or renamed.

I found another tutorial online but it's a bit confusing with that last bit.

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
@DorianX
You seem to be in demand here old fellow. All the new games require 14.X now and lots of people are following old YouTube videos that are out of date, or downright confusing, or using wrong files. Seems like they need a new tutorial that is simple and trustworthy. You are their sensei, guide them oh knowledgeable one!

abidias

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2021
You need a 14.X tutorial kind sir

yul

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
Not as simple as @DorianX 's guides but it works and it's what I used to update to the latest CFW,
https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasyfor those in a bind, follow this guide.
Thanks for this, does the latest atmosphere 1.3.2 works on 14.1.2 (Bootless)? what official Firmaware did you use? thanks in advance

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
Thanks for this, does the latest atmosphere 1.3.2 works on 14.1.2 (Bootless)? what official Firmaware did you use? thanks in advance
Yes the Bootless version of 14.1.2 works with Atmos 1.3.2 from what I've heard, I had the normal version of 14.1.2, not the bootless update.

There's also this guide I found, seems a little easier for newbies.
https://switchway.net/update-atmosphere-cfw/

Reactions: yul