• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account (anti-ads - Silver or Gold) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Tutorial How to Upgrade firmware 14.1.2 without burning eFuses.

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
can i upgrade from 0.94?
You could upgrade from version 1 if you so wanted, just follow the simple guide and you'll open up your switch to an abundance of new features.

Akhawi

DKS Member
Oct 19, 2018
I am getting a error whene trying to unpack the file, gonna try download it again and hope it works.
Post automatically merged:

I am getting a error whene trying to unpack the file, gonna try download it again and hope it works.
did not work!
Post automatically merged:

I got it to open whit 7zip , but i am using a SDXC , have never had it in my Switch so it is emty, can i still just follow these stepps? or should i prepare the Micro SDXC first whit something? whene i plug it in my switch it wants to update to be able to format it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Aww, why would you use AdBlocker? It's best to keep this server running up! :(

You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements. Please disable your AdBlocker turn-off to keep this server running up, so please :(

I've Disabled AdBlock