• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to Upgrade firmware 14.1.2 without burning eFuses.

kbad

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 5, 2018
can i upgrade from 0.94?

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
can i upgrade from 0.94?
You could upgrade from version 1 if you so wanted, just follow the simple guide and you'll open up your switch to an abundance of new features.

kbad

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 5, 2018
must i upgrade to 1.00 @Azrial

Last edited:

Akhawi

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 19, 2018
I am getting a error whene trying to unpack the file, gonna try download it again and hope it works.
[automerge]1663788479[/automerge]
I am getting a error whene trying to unpack the file, gonna try download it again and hope it works.
did not work!
[automerge]1663862282[/automerge]
I got it to open whit 7zip , but i am using a SDXC , have never had it in my Switch so it is emty, can i still just follow these stepps? or should i prepare the Micro SDXC first whit something? whene i plug it in my switch it wants to update to be able to format it.

Last edited:

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Thanks as always for these!

Reactions: DorianX

r3trogam3r2761

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 12, 2022
Great information. Will help loads of people and thank you so much for all files in one place.

I've updated the emunand no problem but want to get the sysnand on the same firmware. How do i do this as I think I've blocked the access to the nintendo servers and would like to do this offline if possible.

Thanks for all help which can be provided :)

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Great information. Will help loads of people and thank you so much for all files in one place.

I've updated the emunand no problem but want to get the sysnand on the same firmware. How do i do this as I think I've blocked the access to the nintendo servers and would like to do this offline if possible.

Thanks for all help which can be provided :)
New update for firmware 15.0.0 is up

https://darksoftware.net/threads/how-to-upgrade-firmware-15-0-0-without-burning-fuses.47872/for everyone reading this. there is no need to keep switch in lower firmware as the jailbreak is hardware based.

skarbikainens

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi.Can I use this guide to migrate from sx os?

kbad

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jul 5, 2018
Thanks @DorianX but i got a problem with the Edizon cheat files not working.
fixed: deleted everything related to Edizon and installed Edizon SE and change titles to contents.

Last edited:
Reactions: DorianX