• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How to play Switch .nsp games for free on 5.1 (possibly other fw).

TickW

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
BEFORE DOING THIS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SYSTEM OR WHATEVER (unless you dont care about playing online).
1. first you need to get those files and extract them:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddzhnjr2gd03722
https://github.com/eliboa/TegraRcmGUI/releases
2. put the contents of SD files in darth meteos zip in your switch sd root.
3. put any games you want to play in your sd like this: root/tinfoil/nsp.
4. run tegrarcmgui and install driver through settings tab but don't close it.
5. turn off your switch, put your jig in right joycon rail (if you dont know what that is just google it), connect to pc using usb c, hold volume+ and press power on your switch.
6. tegrarcmgui will detect your switch in rcm mode, use the browse button to select reinx.bin, then press inject.
7. your switch will restart and will be hacked now, just open album and install your games through tinfoil app.
note: you have to put Switch in RCM, connect your switch to PC and inject the payload every time it turns off or restarts, also if you have a cable to connect it to your Android phone you can use this instead of PC: https://github.com/DavidBuchanan314/NXLoader/releases
Done! :)
Tips: DO NOT CONNECT TO WIFI EVER AFTER DOING THIS OR YOU MIGHT GET BANNED.
for more info try switchpirates on reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: sieduri

long

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 19, 2018
many thanks. I followed this and now my switch (5.1) is good to go. But I have a question to ask regarding when I restart this switch I have to do from step 5 again right? Are there any way to avoid this?

Reactions: TickW

TickW

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
many thanks. I followed this and now my switch (5.1) is good to go. But I have a question to ask regarding when I restart this switch I have to do from step 5 again right? Are there any way to avoid this?
yes you have to inject the payload again but an easier way to do this is using your phone to inject using this link (provided you have the right cable) https://github.com/DavidBuchanan314/NXLoader/releases

LLENNchan

DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
Is the switch hacked now or something, i am still waiting for news on atmosphere

long

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 19, 2018
Is the switch hacked now or something, i am still waiting for news on atmosphere
Yes, i followed this guide and now I can install game to my switch, can't play online is the only drawback to me

long

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 19, 2018
yes you have to inject the payload again but an easier way to do this is using your phone to inject using this link (provided you have the right cable) https://github.com/DavidBuchanan314/NXLoader/releases
Hi, one more question, regarding playing free game like fornite or paladins online, am I going to get banned by doing that?

LLENNchan

DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
I was waiting for a jigless procedure or is that what was atmosphere supposed to be?

TickW

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
Hi, one more question, regarding playing free game like fornite or paladins online, am I going to get banned by doing that?
you risk ban just by having cfw run on your switch even once so yes.

LLENNchan

DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
I finally have myself a jig :), so this will be my first attempt to hack my switch, i'm not gonna play online, i never do, this will always be offline, so should i update to 5.1.0?, i'd prefer to be on the firmware where i can play the newer games and from what i read, i should avoid updating to firmware 6.0.0

timmyb

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 28, 2018
so, am i understanding this correctly. if i use this, i do not need team xecuter jig and usb dongle to hack and play games on a switch. my daughter has a switch, so i can just use the jig i got, and fix hers and give her the phone link so she can do it her self if the power goes off?

long

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think your daughter will need to carry the jig with her, so that she can use when the console goes off

Grezinn

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 29, 2018
for those that updated to 6.0 heres the filesfor reinx working on 6.o with new bin just place the files in sd folder to your root of micro sd and use the bin payload for tegra to start thats in that folder
ReiNX_1.7 for 6.0 fw.rar
https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/wQuLX3vq/file.html

cesar delarosa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys, I just got a Switch for Christmas and its on 4.1.0, I've been looking everywhere to know whether it can be hacked, have not found anything concrete, does anyone know?

RiPPERD

DKS Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys, I just got a Switch for Christmas and its on 4.1.0, I've been looking everywhere to know whether it can be hacked, have not found anything concrete, does anyone know?
it all depends on the serial number mate... there is a post on gbatemp that tells you which ones can be hacked

Andrew023

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 3, 2019
Hey Guys, I'm a noob to this whole switch hacking thing, I was wondering if anyone knows how to update your CFW? if anyone can help me with a step by step guide, or even point me to a thread that does that already would be much appreciated. thank y'all