• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to make the easter event work on Animal Crossing New Horizon

ichi

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2020
Do i need to download the previous updates to use this?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Do i need to download the previous updates to use this?
just get the latest

Joestuff

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 9, 2018
when attempting step 2. there isn't an option for animal crossing for me.
i'm on sxos...
is there a way to make the game show up ?
i press "a" to select BCAT in JKSV >>>then it shows me other games i have, but no animal crossing....
current animal crossing is on version 1.1.4 newest sxos FW.
am i doing something wrong?
it allows me to back up the save just fine....as recommended in step 1

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
if it shows you all the games you have you are doing it wrong. make sure you are not inside the "device" 'Folder"

close the jksv app. open it again.(make sure you are not selecting the user pic. scrool ( or better yet TOUCH the BCAT and animal crossin should show up there
20200408_202031.jpg

keep in mind there are more tools within the JkSV for example "dump " ( I did not tell anyone to create a dump) if anyone did they did it wrong and cant follow simple directions

for anyone else if your clock hits april 12 easter along with Sakura will go away.
I forwarded my game and indeed they dissipated .

ichi

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2020
Can't play local multiplayer with non hacked switch. I keep getting drumsticks.

Joestuff

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 9, 2018
i must've missed a step at some point....but after some digging around i was able to fix everything and got it to work....thanks for the great step by step guide....

1 follow up question....when the next update comes out, what do i have to do to update? will i have to repeat these steps after each patch?
thanks for the help guys.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
i must've missed a step at some point....but after some digging around i was able to fix everything and got it to work....thanks for the great step by step guide....

1 follow up question....when the next update comes out, what do i have to do to update? will i have to repeat these steps after each patch?
thanks for the help guys.
glad you got it.

NO, you do NOT need to do this for following updates. just download update and install like you always install them for other games.

: the only time we might be doing this again (unless another tool is developed) is when another "EVENT" happens. example Earth day event, summer event, Halloween event, Xmast event.