• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to Link a Nintendo Account Stardust (testers needed )

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
well startdust turned out to be more a bother than a fix for linked account.
thank you @bobobopolix for your detailed review and testing the homebrewapp

we will continue for the search of a better option for those brothers with a banned console and no linked account

Attachments

• 2020070823342400-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2020070823342400-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 2020070823341400-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2020070823341400-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 2020070823342900-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2020070823342900-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

18Phoenix

Contributor
Feb 17, 2020
Very nice :thumbsup:
I hope the first tester results will come soon :laugh:

DaCrazyGamer

DKS Member
Oct 1, 2018
Can i use this with sxos. Happy to test if I can

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Can i use this with sxos. Happy to test if I can
yes sx os atmopshere are fine to test with

let me say it again for everyone who will test is startdust with the pack. stardust is a working program. it wont mess your switch. it just like Kefir just updated version of it.

JayCue0027

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 1, 2020
Hello. I tried and just got the black screen with no box art loaded.

ps4kratos

DKS Member
Jun 16, 2018
i tried it too and it loads fine but when i choose 1 player all i get is black screen. no games showing?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
@JayCue0027 @ps4kratos
So you ran stardust. you linked the account.
then you went ahead and used 18phoenix pack and got a black screen ?

what version of his pack did you use 1.2.0 or 1.4.0?

18Phoenix

Contributor
Feb 17, 2020
Please don't mix it with linked account requirement.
This is just a check at the start and can often be patched away, f.e. with the NSC Builder.
(S)NES Online is different, it uses account details in the app itself, so it's more than "just" a check avoidance at the start.
But I think you know it :biggrin:

Last edited:

bobobopolix

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 8, 2019
used this tool just to turn my account to 'verified' one. Was using Atmo 10.12 but I was having too much kernel panics when using homebrews. After patching it felt like kernel panic rate increased so I've upgraded to 10.13. It seems like everything's working fine. I've also noticed that there's a ._Haku33.nro on the sd card and I know that it has to be something related with hard resetting switch. So I've deleted it.

The only thing that I dislike, the patcher switched my avatar something anime and the if you tap the avatar on left (on the main menu) it get's stuck. Not the whole system tho. Just the menu. It's not that I dislike anime but maybe ask first? lol

ae1P1t4.jpg

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
you should be able to change the pic. no particular reason why you wouldnt

Reactions: bobobopolix

doop

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 22, 2019
A warning for the adventurous amongst us!
Using stardust tools and picking update StarDustCFW
WILL CONFIGURE YOUR SWITCH TO USE STARDUST CFW,
not a bad thing it let's Atmosphere and SXOS live peacefully on the same SD card,
BUT IT WILL RESET YOUR DNS SETTINGS WHILST KEEPING THE REST OF YOUR WIFI SETTINGS. HELLO N!NT3ND0.
How do I know you maybe asking? Because I have an arrow to the knee.

Reactions: DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
A warning for the adventurous amongst us!
Using stardust tools and picking update StarDustCFW
WILL CONFIGURE YOUR SWITCH TO USE STARDUST CFW,
not a bad thing it let's Atmosphere and SXOS live peacefully on the same SD card,
BUT IT WILL RESET YOUR DNS SETTINGS WHILST KEEPING THE REST OF YOUR WIFI SETTINGS. HELLO N!NT3ND0.
How do I know you maybe asking? Because I have an arrow to the knee.
such an epic comment dude LOL

I manually run stardust CFW. it got rid of my epic theme i had installed. it has so many great tools such as lock pick. disable autorcm, chain loader.

is a fair warning and a fair point you make DO NOT CLICK ON THE UPDATE STARDUST TOOL>

if anyone did i will be more than happy to get help anyone go back again

Reactions: African and doop

DaCrazyGamer

DKS Member
Oct 1, 2018
Has anyone successfully used this with sxos and Snes + NES online?

bobobopolix

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 8, 2019
you should be able to change the pic. no particular reason why you wouldnt
well true, it just felt a bit good to see something different than the stock ones :p

I have an update with the linked account thingamajig.

I've noticed that my switch's battery was constantly getting low lately. And weirdly it was getting hot while it was on sleep without any games or any kind of background app was running. Also, sys-stats stopped working, edizon started to act weird etc and tons of atmo crashes. At first, I wasn't that much bothered. But as I was playing afterparty recently (pretty fun game), I've plugged in the console while playing and the fans went crazy. I never heard switch's fans going that crazy and the device wasn't even that hot. Same happened even it was in sleep mode.

So I've decided to remove the linked account because all these weird behaviours started after installing it. And guess what, I couldn't. It just went into an infinite loop where I couldn't even cancel it whenever I tried to change anything related with the account. So I had to format my whole switch to get rid of the linked account.

Have to admit I didn't check the stardust toolbox whether if it had a linked acc remover but I just wanted to wipe anything related with stardust as it was running/bugging something on bg processes constantly. With the fresh install, my battery drain is normal and switch doesn't get hot when it's on sleep.

Has anyone successfully used this with sxos and Snes + NES online?

I could able to run but it was just an empty screen no games to play with. And when I tried to select something from the menu on the left, the game always got stuck (not the system) Also didn't try the phoneix's pack either. I was more concerned if I had a bitcoin miner on my switch at that moment lol.

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
well true, it just felt a bit good to see something different than the stock ones :p

I have an update with the linked account thingamajig.

I've noticed that my switch's battery was constantly getting low lately. And weirdly it was getting hot while it was on sleep without any games or any kind of background app was running. Also, sys-stats stopped working, edizon started to act weird etc and tons of atmo crashes. At first, I wasn't that much bothered. But as I was playing afterparty recently (pretty fun game), I've plugged in the console while playing and the fans went crazy. I never heard switch's fans going that crazy and the device wasn't even that hot. Same happened even it was in sleep mode.

So I've decided to remove the linked account because all these weird behaviours started after installing it. And guess what, I couldn't. It just went into an infinite loop where I couldn't even cancel it whenever I tried to change anything related with the account. So I had to format my whole switch to get rid of the linked account.

Have to admit I didn't check the stardust toolbox whether if it had a linked acc remover but I just wanted to wipe anything related with stardust as it was running/bugging something on bg processes constantly. With the fresh install, my battery drain is normal and switch doesn't get hot when it's on sleep.

I could able to run but it was just an empty screen no games to play with. And when I tried to select something from the menu on the left, the game always got stuck (not the system) Also didn't try the phoneix's pack either. I was more concerned if I had a bitcoin miner on my switch at that moment lol.

this is exactly the kind of review i was waiting for.. thanks for your input.
as of now i will delete the link for the app.
i will try when new update comes along.
meanwhile the search for a better option to you guys with banned consoles will continue