• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to get your DLC/Themes from PSN and make them installable

chris2alex

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 31, 2018
I have all the free dlc for neptunia vii and fairy fencer f adf but I only own the digital version. so if anyone has the retail copy see if you can install and dump them to post them here.
Fairy Fencer f dlc (CUSA04807)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kl6hvMtQDtyabvyRmZ7lm20TSth9t3E1/view?usp=sharing
Neptunia VII dlc (CUSA03133)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rvb_KJIygbY7UirhgMfK7zRGR79ioOCb/view?usp=sharing

youab

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 18, 2018
Thank you it work with i try with theme

salixcap

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 3, 2018
So this method is for DLC with extra-data?
or for dlc without extradata?

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
So this method is for DLC with extra-data?
or for dlc without extradata?
For DLC with extra Data (and Themes).

salixcap

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 3, 2018
Nice!
Gonna try this with some of my disc games once i get gome

Reactions: moogletimes

Goldenboy22

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 11, 2018
@cephyx

I've read Zer0xFF's auth_info dumping write-up, and he says that the method is valid for both games and apps....so i'm asking myself and if for game/DLC that doesn't work like FFXV and Nier we try dump the original auth_info??

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
@cephyx

I've read Zer0xFF's auth_info dumping write-up, and he says that the method is valid for both games and apps....so i'm asking myself and if for game/DLC that doesn't work like FFXV and Nier we try dump the original auth_info??
I'm not even completly sure if it's a psn check for these games. But I don't think it will work, their method works with the decrypted files (eboot.bin?) and we can't change anything since all the files are read-only on the disc. Sure, we could dump the game, but then the official DLC pkg would not work. Only if we had the game + dlc both decrypted maybe it could work? I don't know.

Reactions: Goldenboy22

Ryuji

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 10, 2018
gonna try it =

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
Reactions: Nimaiya

Hubaklan

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 23, 2018
Very helpful, thank you very much!

kingouille

DKS Member
DKS Member
Sep 2, 2018
That did absolutely work!!!
I used your tutorial to reactivate previously downloaded Lego Dimensions DLC packs
I created the _installfirst package, then reinstalled the already installed DLC,

Unfortunately, the psDLC could not retrieve list of DLC for a given game (ERROR: The request was aborted: The connection was closed unexpectedly.)
So I used long process
thanks

EDIT: upon using psDLC, that generates 128KB files (that are not working), using Fake PKG Generator I was able to reactivate my DLCs. each generated file was 1856KB for LEGO Dimensions

Last edited:
Reactions: cephyx

KilikaDenn13

Uploader
Feb 7, 2019
Works perfectly. Was able to get killzone Shadow Fall DLCs extracted

Last edited:

Yamishad

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 6, 2021
Unfortunately, since the new store I guess, "pkg" is not more selectable in psDLE. I am able though, with psDLC to connect and select the DLC I need but once I click on "Create FPKG", I get a "sc.exe is missing or invalid" error (sc is in the same file as psDLC). This guide sounds golden, but nowadays, it doesn't work anymore.

EDIT: Never mind, it still work like a charm. The "sc.exe" error was my mistake

Last edited:

PietroOp

yo
DKS Member
Apr 16, 2021
Unfortunately, since the new store I guess, "pkg" is not more selectable in psDLE. I am able though, with psDLC to connect and select the DLC I need but once I click on "Create FPKG", I get a "sc.exe is missing or invalid" error (sc is in the same file as psDLC). This guide sounds golden, but nowadays, it doesn't work anymore.

EDIT: Never mind, it still work like a charm. The "sc.exe" error was my mistake
how did you get the psDLE to work?

Yamishad

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 6, 2021
how did you get the psDLE to work?
I still don't know for psDLE. I thought of something and I'm gonna try it later. PsDLC work with DLC without extra data, haven't tried yet wih extra data. I'll keep up updated

PietroOp

yo
DKS Member
Apr 16, 2021
I still don't know for psDLE. I thought of something and I'm gonna try it later. PsDLC work with DLC without extra data, haven't tried yet wih extra data. I'll keep up updated
Ahh I see, for some reason psDLE won't show the DLCs and Themes I wanted to dump perhaps there is a more updated way. Thankyou very much!

Yamishad

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 6, 2021
Ahh I see, for some reason psDLE won't show the DLCs and Themes I wanted to dump perhaps there is a more updated way. Thankyou very much!
You can try psDLE with the old PS store?

oldbulbak

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 31, 2021
Yes I have tried already and it did the trick thankfully
How you managed to do this? Tried to use old ps store with valkyrie extension and it just doesn't work. Trying to get a link to purchased pkg from my account.