• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How come some ps4 games are non existent?

Chunkz76!

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 29, 2022
So I am relatively new to the ps4 scene. I have prior experience with other scenes so googling information and finding things is nothing new to me. However I noticed there are some games that I just can't seem to find. Example is outriders. Everytime I Google it I can't find anything. No searches come back on any of.my sites to find a fpkg. Then of course there is the new tmnt cowabunga collection. This one I assume it's to new and just needs time to pop up. There was another I can't remember now. But some games just aren't uploaded. Is there a hidden reason for this? Or is it just as simple as nobody ever cared to upload them?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Outriders is an online-only cooperative action role-playing third-person video game.

are arent going to find ONLINE ONLY videos available as you need to connect to legit servers to play then..

Reactions: Bubfred

Chunkz76!

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 29, 2022
Well now I just feel stupid lol. This makes sense. Maybe I should spend less time trying to find the game and actually look up what it requires first. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Bubfred and DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Well now I just feel stupid lol. This makes sense. Maybe I should spend less time trying to find the game and actually look up what it requires first. Thanks for the info.
no, not stupid at all. its a learning process and there arent stupid questions

well except asking if the earth is flat lol

rap1d450

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 5, 2022
It reminds me of a game that was deleted from the store and from my libraries Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma
and no back Up could be done I guess because there is no fpkg available

dark mimister

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 25, 2021
How about rocksmith? Can't find Jack

JustG22

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 8, 2022
no, not stupid at all. its a learning process and there arent stupid questions

well except asking if the earth is flat lol
Earth cannot be flat otherwise there would be no mountains

flopsyman

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2023
I've been looking for Wattam for ages. And never wanted to request and put more work on cyb1k and others hehe. I guess it's just a rare breed, and someday it will show up.

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
I've been looking for Wattam for ages. And never wanted to request and put more work on cyb1k and others hehe. I guess it's just a rare breed, and someday it will show up.
Never even heard of that
Ofc i didnt what a weird game and psn only
Yeah as suspected cant do it

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Never even heard of that
Could you please make Fortnite offline, also make it online and have all customs for free, and it possible have mods from the nexus

lol

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Could you please make Fortnite offline, also make it online and have all customs for free, and it possible have mods from the nexus

lol
Ew game, choose something nicer lol

Reactions: DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
lol

Reactions: cyber1000

flopsyman

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2023
Never even heard of that
Ah, I see. Didnt know it had to be on disc. I've been wanting to buy it but it was only sold limited, so hard to come buy. Thanks for looking anyways!