• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

AU Horizon Zero Dawn CE - [PS4SaveMounter] [CUSA-10211]

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
icon0.png

Game: Horizon Zero Dawn CE
Game version: 1.0
Title-ID: CUSA-10211
Game saves current firmware version: 5.05 (decrypted files work on any JB firmware)
File Size: 313.70 KB

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
To use you need PS4 Save Mounter v1.5 if you're on 5.05 firmware
or
1.6 if you're on 6.72 firmware.
1.7 if 7.02 fw
1.8 if 7.55 fw
1.9 If 9.00 fw
Or I recommend CTN123 version PS4 Savemounter (t6 to t9) t9 works (if 9.00)

Save may work with other region versions of the game but not sure, so remember to back up your save first.

Save Info:
Lvl 49. 57:34:23 playtime

Last mission "The Looming Shadow", everything unlocked.

Can go and play Frozen wilds DLC.

To use: Don't need to run the game(It's probably best that you don't - with all auto saving going on while playing). Use Save Mounter to back up your save first, if you wish to.

First make/ already have a save in the game. Now just copy or overwrite the 'checkpoint.dat' file into the savedata0 folder via FTP location (/mnt/pfs/savedata0) after mounting with PS4 Save Mounter and transferring, then unmount.
Turn off the PS4 - I read this step helps with game saying errors when you try to save again but you don't 'have to' do it (if you use CTN version as you can unpatch before using save.)
And then you can use the save.

Last edited by a moderator:

snake78

DKS Member
Jun 19, 2018
Will you have an Assassin's Creed Origin CUSA05625 Savegame with Original Keystone that you can share?
Thanks

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Will you have an Assassin's Creed Origin CUSA05625 Savegame with Original Keystone that you can share?
Thanks
I haven't got it, sorry.

ggbou12

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 14, 2021
how can i import this on 9.00 please im getting save corrupted tried every save

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020

I can only guess that maybe you're using the wrong save mounter? You need save mounter for 9.0 any others won't work. But even if you are I don't even know if you're doing it right in the first place. You have to run ps4debug either on an exploit page or send it through binloader, if you don't do that it'll never work.

Last edited:
Reactions: RexXxy

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Try ctn123 PS4 Save mounter (version t9) if you're on 9.00 here

set IP, Send payload (with binloader on PS4) and Patch
then Get Users, Get games, Mount a current save.
Copy just the checkpoint.dat in this DL, to that mounted save, unmount save, then unpatch.
Then start the game.

Last edited: