• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR AU Horizon Forbidden West Ultimate NG+ [STATER SAVE] [Apollo save tool / PS4SaveMounter] [CUSA-24705 CUSA-28561]

d3mon86

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 14, 2021
I'm a Hen fw 9.00 user with no backport, maybe it's different on the other hen fw and backport file user.
I will give you the steps in outline only.

1. Select which HFW save you want to overwrite. Remember which saves, how long duration (eg autosave1, duration 7 minutes).
2. From the Apollo save tool select that save and then export decrypted.
3. Insert flashdrive containing the checkpoint.dat file.
4. Open ps4 xplorer application > mnt > usb0 > the folder containing the checkpoint.dat file > select copy on the file (checkpoint.dat file only, no need other file/folder).
5. Go back to the data folder > apolo > ID > find the cusa24705 autosave1 folder > paste and overwrite the checkpoint.dat file.
6. Close ps4 xplorer and open apolo save tool again.
7. Select HFW save, make sure autosave1 and the duration is 7 minutes, select import decrypted. A success message will appear.
8. Close Apollo the right way using back button.
9. Open HFW and load save with a duration of 7 minutes.
10. Do a manual save. Done

There is no need to do resign at Apollo, even for @cyber1000 release CUSA28561 users, because CyB1K release saving data with ID CUSA24705, I don't know why. There may be a glitch when the HFW file is hacked.
If users of the CyB1K release do resign in the Apollo Save Tool, the save data will not be read.
Thanks, works like a charm :)

Reactions: TheFredx and josegg

PreetSasan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 8, 2022
I have completed about 50 percent of the full game. So if I do this, would I loose my progress or there's a way around it?

azumix

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 3, 2022
Great job, Thanks...

tirxly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 28, 2022
thank you

minox

회원 | Member