• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
5Ny1Jtmh_o.png
hey guys it's me... miksa

1. How did you find DarkSoftware? Probably like most new people, I recently got my PS4 jailbroken and I was looking for PS4 pkgs.
2. What is your favorite games? Favorite games would be GMOD (2000+ hours), Cities Skylines, Overwatch...
3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama? Neon Genesis
Evangelion

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? I listen to rap music. My favorite artists are Kendrick, Tyler, the Creator, Kanye, Travis Scott. Listen to Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight by Travis Scott, it's a great album.
5. Where are you from? Serbia
6. What is your occupation? High School student lmao, though I probably want to pursue a career in Video production or IT.
7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? I'm proud of my video editing skills, I worked on a few professional music videos for a local rap artist.
8. What are your hobbies? Playing basketball, vidya, video editing, music, tech.
9. What games do you enjoy playing? kinda redundant question, check #2 for answer.

I'm active on the discord server, my tag is miksa#4268. I hope to meet you all soon.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Guild! :)

Do you play overwatch on PS4?

Reactions: miksa
Status
Not open for further replies.