• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

hi i need help am using psx2ps4 v1.5

mani2050

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 29, 2023
hi i need help am using psx2ps4 v1.5
after coverting ps1 games i gave them different names but when i copy them in usb and try to install in ps4 9.0
it say the same content is already installed this is for all ps1 games
can some one help me thank you

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Could you try to use a different CUSA-NUMBER?

snake78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2018
@mani2050
Could you convert this game for the PS4?It took me a lot to find it but I could only get it to work on PSX, PSX Emulator and on PSP and PSVita converted into EBOOT.PBP.But I haven't been able to get it to boot on PS4.

**** in Nature PSX:

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlL2hwcmJjcG1xNDZrZ3Rwbi9TZXgraW4rTmF0dXJlK1tQU1hdLnJhci9maWxl

Last edited: