• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

HI Darksoftware and fellow peeps who enjoy gaming

WelshyPS4

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 19, 2022
Well From what I read in the introduction and instructions - I think I'm going to like it here!! You look like you run a great place that takes no sh** and wants everyone to get along and hopefully be part of it here..
As for me I came here after watching MODDED WARFARE on yt (and that not a plug), my fav games are action adventure and sim driving. I've love allot of cartoons from things back in my youth to archer,Lupin the 3rd,rick and morty - basically if it funny - I'll watch it. I got into gamming long time back with the Amiga 500 and went through most consoles and found pC gaming about time of PS 3 ish.. I come from Wales UK currently a bum, due to covid until contract starts back up this year (thank god) Id call myself a multi talented person - but not an expert in anything really. I know allot but not an expert. if you know what I mean. The last year I've bought pspx2,Vitax2,ps3 slim and phat,XBox 360 phat Wii and slim,3DS,Dreamcast All with some mod,glitch chip etc And allot of extras like steering wheels,Hotas,custom joysticks etc etc- That I fitted myself, which got my soldering skills up and got me playing soooo many games I missed or not got time to play first time around. Oh yeah and PS4 month or so ago - that got me to this point right here right now ;) Hobbies are anything that makes my mind think, I hate just sitting around doing nothing.. So I got into GNS 2 back about a year back and I dabble with a small group of 4 people on an idea we have for an Indy title, but that be a while yet.. And in the mean time I try to catch up on all the titles I got to play from modd'n those consoles the last year and a bit.. plus a backlog of steam games.. ;( Just not enough time in the day !! Oh yeah and talking steam - what's peoples take on the steam deck Yeah or Nah !! As debating if to apply for 1 and I'll get a good bit of time to save while in the cue .. Oh well that's me, this is a big thanks - if you read this far and hope to be part of this great looking community ..