• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Hi, anime fan and gamer here!

StormWarning

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hey there!

I'm a busy parent who likes to spend her free time either watching anime or playing games. I currently mostly use my switch and PC, and I'm passionate about emulation and media preservation. I'm currently running a botacera bootable drive which I use in either my 5900x custom build or my laptop (14-inch razerblade, it fits in my purse) if I'm on the go. My favourite anime is Ouran high school host club, Tamaki's ridiculous antics made me smile when I was in a really dark place, and for that Ouran gets top spot. I do however have an eternal passion for my childhood faves, Sailor Moon (classic) and Dragon Ball, and am currently loving Miraculous ladybug, despite it not technically being anime (I know it's french, but Ive been to paris, and am a total sucker for pretty much anything french, the south of France is just.. *chef's kiss*). As for gaming, I honestly don't have a favourite game. I usually just obsess over what I'm currently playing. I am currently obsessed with building games, the planet series from frontier, and the builders series from square enix are among my nearest and dearest.

Nice to be here, see y'all around,

Storm!